ohanlon14

Senior List
Apr 9, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Carlton
Post updates on the leading goalkickers in your school.

i think it will be best to allow all senior teams, 10A's, and 9A's.

That is all

I'll start it off.

I believe that the leading goalkicker for MGS is a young bloke in the 4ths who goes by the name Rundell. He has been described as "the strength of Johnathon Brown, with the agility of Cyril Rioli". He has kicked 21 goals in three games and sources say that the record is within his grasp.

I'll start it off.

I believe that the leading goalkicker for MGS is a young bloke in the 4ths who goes by the name Rundell. He has been described as "the strength of Johnathon Brown, with the agility of Cyril Rioli". He has kicked 21 goals in three games and sources say that the record is within his grasp.

having been delivering him the ball all year through the middle, i can also comment on his 'kane cornes' like ball winning ability and 'daniel motlop' like sense for the big sticks

however the record has been suggested as being 90 goals, so no the record is not in his sites at this stage. just taking it one week at a time

Ohanlon14, this is clearly another horrible thread which will no doubt, die in the arse.

this thread has potential later in the season ohanlon i reckon, but for now no one is really interested.

interest in bigfooty will also get greater as the season goes on, with all the talk circulating

some haileybury kid has kicked 24 in the 1sts division i think which is a pretty good effort. *cough* scholarship *cough*

the question is, how long will it take the MGS Football Department to wake up and offer Rundell a scholarship.

Sources tell me he has already fielded offers from Haileybury (of course) and St. Kevins, who need a marking full forward.

If MGS arent careful, they could lose their star attraction.

the question is, how long will it take the MGS Football Department to wake up and offer Rundell a scholarship.

Sources tell me he has already fielded offers from Haileybury (of course) and St. Kevins, who need a marking full forward.

If MGS arent careful, they could lose their star attraction.

we'll have him:thumbsu:

Tom Curran from Wesley 10a team. When onsong he is a dominate mark and kick. He booted 4 against Geelong College and scored 6 goals against brighton grammer...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom Curran from Wesley 10a team. When onsong he is a dominate mark and kick. He booted 4 against Geelong College and scored 6 goals against brighton grammer...

A mere 10 goals in 2 games. Im sorry, but hes going to have to do alot better than that to get any credit around here

Remove this Banner Ad

APS Goalkicking Tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Back