APS players to make the draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

west19

Cancelled
Apr 1, 2007
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Anyone got anything to say about people to get drafted in the APS over the next few years??

a phew afl clubs have shown keen intrest in a phew aps players.Parisi from scotch/oakleigh as a tall backman/forward kyle martin from hailbury/sandy as a backman thomas lynch hailbury/sandy as a utility tilly yamen as a small forwar/ tagger from sandy/caulfield sandilands as a runnnig backman/utility.

a phew afl clubs have shown keen intrest in a phew aps players.Parisi from scotch/oakleigh as a tall backman/forward kyle martin from hailbury/sandy as a backman thomas lynch hailbury/sandy as a utility tilly yamen as a small forwar/ tagger from sandy/caulfield sandilands as a runnnig backman/utility.

Is Tilly accountable enough for a tagger? Ive only seen 2 games of him but i see no tagging attributes to his game?

kennedy instead as a tall backman, has been unstoppable at full back the last few weeks. starts full back for chargers also

:) yamen has a great goal sence can kick bags has been given tagging roles whilst at sandringham is undisiplined at times but so are most footballers likes to do is own thing will take on someone taller than him with much ease and someone his own hight will be beat with speed clubs have aproached him i hear because him doing his own thing appeals to them?

I wonder what school this guy goes to......

the yr10s i named are the year 10s that are all playing first football this year - st kevins i guess just has a few more. the year 12s i havent really seen that much, only seen one game so far and that was an SKC game. didnt see macarthy but he was dominating for oakleigh and is in the state squad. the other 3 i just did on reputation. im definately not from skevs - i think id shoot myself if i was :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cachia
Purcell
Scully
Broadhurst
Castricum
Griffiths
Andrews
Hannebury
Ziebell
Watts

all have chances in 2009

newman
macarthy
kennedy
rioli
henderson
sandilands

Given the draft of last few years i would think this many might be optimistic.
scully watts ziebell maybe purcell and definatly cachia will be big chances
not sure about the rest .
andrews is not in u16 metro squad very talented but to small
hanneberry isnt either but might not have trialled.He's not setting the world on fire at the minute either but there is still 2 yrs to go .
Griffiths nah .
castricum might to
ziebell and watts are eligible for 08 draft ( according to u 16 trials programe turn 17 before 30/04/08.)
Not sure who else is eligible.
also what yr 11's are good enough .

This year
newman kennedy rioli sandilands are big shows .

From year 11, James Strauss, Ben Ken and then the possibility of Sam O'Sullivan, Tom Lynch, Vickery, Sam Lees and Noonan. PRobably more but I'm not too switched on at the moment.

im pretty sure kennedy if he doesnt go in 2007 can go in 2008 becoz im sure he has another year of U/18 doubt newman though he'll probs go off and play soccer or something!

what bout ash smith? yr11 haileybury/stingrays and would have 2 go close to teh quickest player in teh aps tall can kick a ball easily over 50m in trainin cleared teh centre from a kick out so thats at least 70m+ and is in the AIS surely would have to be very close to a certain draftee

im only going by wat my sources are telling me but i heard lachie hill of scotch has been contacted by each 16 clubs. some interested in his footballing abilities but more so others interested in his inability to grow proper facial hair. is the abnormal chin growth an attempt to increase the sensation for the women more so than the famous cl*t tickler

Howarth from GGS in 2009. big chance.

smokey for next year.

Sam Llyod, killed it last year as a year ten and backing it up this year, training with the falcons as of this week i hear. Killed carey in round 1, 26 touches 5 goals 3.

heard bout howarth should make it to the draft in 2009. O'keefe big chance 2007 to make draft

Rioli, sandilands and henderson are the most realistic out of any aps players to be drafted this year. but you would think these guys would be drafted ahead of anyone else

i think vickery, lynch and especially ash smith are more likely to get in than ayce cordy and most other players in the aps

Remove this Banner Ad

APS players to make the draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back