Aqua Teen Hunger Force!

Remove this Banner Ad

• Banned
copernicus said:
Seen it a couple of times and got too freaked out by Meatball...... god damn what a weird show! Gotta love the chips though....

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah, I openly said "WTF!?" when I saw Meatball at first but now it's grown on me.

I assume it would be a great show to watch when you're out of your mind.

MadRyan said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah, I openly said "WTF!?" when I saw Meatball at first but now it's grown on me.

I assume it would be a great show to watch when you're out of your mind.

I think that is exactly the audience this show was designed for. They targetted the very specific 'stoned/shroomed/acid tripping' niche.

Meatwad is the greatest character in the history of television. Some of the stuff he says, and the way he says it, has me laughing for days after.

Weird show but i love it. WTF is with the intro bit at the lab ?!?!

• Banned
copernicus said:
I think that is exactly the audience this show was designed for. They targetted the very specific 'stoned/shroomed/acid tripping' niche.

What makes that even funnier is the fact they show it on Cartoon Network up late.

My name is...Shake-Zula, The mic rula, The old skoola, You wanna trip? I'll bring it to ya! Frylock and I'm on top, Rock you like a cop, Meatwad you up next wit' ya knock-knock. Meatwad make the money, see? Meatwad get the honeys, G. Drivin' in my car, livin' like a star, Ice on my fingers and my toes and I'm a Taurus.

Uh, check-check it, yeah...'Cuz we are the Aqua Teens, Make the homies say ho and the girlies wanna scream!

'Cuz we are the Aqua Teens, Make the homies say ho and the girlies wanna scream!...

Aqua Teen Hunger Force...Number 1 in the hood, G.

I bought three volumes of the show on DVD from amazon after seeing a few episodes on late TV. Volume two is probably the best. My favourite episode is probably Mail Order Bride where carl and shake both get married to a Chechnyan prostitute.

I also have the DVDs. I prefer volume 3, the good thing about the dvds is the special features they put on there.
Brilliant Highly recommended A+++++ Would watch again! :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Aqua Teen Hunger Force!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back