Flogstradamus Are Port Power (est 1996) supporters the most easiest anus-sore posters on Big Footy?

Well, are they?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

SurveySays!

Debutant
Oct 21, 2011
7mate
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I'd say so.

Squeal like little piggies at the tiniest slight before melting and getting all mashy mcmash mash on the report button.

Someone order a couple of tonnes of salt to go with the big chips these hicks carry on their shoulder please before we all drown in these flogs' tears.:thumbsdown:

I'd say so.

Squeal like little piggies at the tiniest slight before melting and getting all mashy mcmash mash on the report button.

Someone order a couple of tonnes of salt to go with the big chips these hicks carry on their shoulder please before we all drown in these flogs' tears.:thumbsdown:
Mods please apply a Meltdown tag ASAP

I'd say so.

Lucky you soft flogs keep the roof closed then :rainbow:

Lol at a Norf meltdown.

37314614.jpg

Even your melts are so irrelevant that you fail at that too.

Lol at a Norf meltdown.

Even your melts are so irrelevant that you fail at that too.

I know that English is probably your second language to incest, but you should still understand the definition of meltdown. If you're still unsure, sift back through your posting history for confirmation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The way that they are melting over Bosk "does anyone else find port adelaides very sudden rise slightly suspicious" thread says yes.

No shit, I'd be ashamed to be part of the same supporter group as some of the Port posters in that thread. Made Chernobyl look like a fart.

The way that they are melting over Bosk "does anyone else find port adelaides very sudden rise slightly suspicious" thread says yes.
Thats interesting. Given that similar rumours about recreational drug use at a Melbourne based club were shut down, injunctioned and threatened with bans for any mention of specifics on BF, I thought that our response to completely unfounded rumour and innuendo in that thread was remarkabky restrained. Not an injunction on a mod ban in sight.

Exhibit A:

Thats interesting. Given that similar rumours about recreational drug use at a Melbourne based club were shut down, injunctioned and threatened with bans for any mention of specifics on BF, I thought that our response to completely unfounded rumour and innuendo in that thread was remarkabky restrained. Not an injunction on a mod ban in sight.

Whinging campaigners.:thumbsdown:

Take a look at some of the posters that are supporters of their franchise and you can see why ..... Schulzenfest, Arseguard, Nelso, Trewth. Hell, kaysee had a big meltdown and left Bigfooty forever.

God knows why they're meltdown kings, you'd think being 1st* on the ladder that they'd be a bit more chilled. All you need to do is sling shit at one of their players and they throw a big hissy (usually accompanied by graphs and week-long explainations as to why that player is fantastic) unfortunately now that they're 1st* they have got themselves into a frame of mind where they think every single player on their list is elite. They'll join us back on earth soon though :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Flogstradamus Are Port Power (est 1996) supporters the most easiest anus-sore posters on Big Footy?

Back