Are the burgers better at Hungry Jack's

Remove this Banner Ad

The burgers are better. The rest, not.

HJ's burgers are better, but i would still buy McDonalds' burgers if i was there where as i wouldn't touch anything else at HJ's if my life depended on it.

Find it hard to believe so many rate Hungry Jacks over McDonalds. I do think Hungry's chips are better and sure their burgers are ok but addiction factor is non existant. There is something in McDonalds that makes me eat it most days of the week and surprisingly still manage to keep a size 8-10. Must be the recent change to Vegie burgers but even in those there is something addictive added in i can tell :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Judging by the responses thus far, the HJ's advertising slogan is spot on. Interesting that the rest of the HJ's menu leaves alot to be desired. I would have thought it was pretty much the same as Maccas. Oh and must say HJ's are on a winner with the drink refills. Gotta luv that. They are Australian too aren't they.

Originally posted by Nic
Burgers are burgers. If I feel like one I'd prefer a Big Mac or McChicken. Can't say I've had (or remember having) a Hungrys burger.

yeh i dont mind big macs, with no pickles or mac sauce, occasionally add some tomato sauce in tho.

and i also havent, or dont recall having, a hungry jacks burger.
actually i dont think ive been there since a b'day party about 13 years ago :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Are the burgers better at Hungry Jack's

Remove this Banner Ad

Back