Jun 27, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal, Barca, Victory
Simple question..

Did we peaked too early? Premature?

To have a build up of 5-6 weeks of, not preforming because "we know who we are facing" is where it hurts the most.

IMO the early results and ladder equal standings with Geelong and Hwthorn flattered us. We are not in their league at the moment.

Personally, I don't think the last 7 weeks poor form really mattered too much. I think Hawthorn would have been too good for us regardless.

Finals tend to expose weaknesses, and structurally and depth wise, we have a fair few. Coupled with the fact that many of our players struggled to stand up to finals pressure, it spelt trouble for tonight.

Are we pretenders ? Most definately we will be until we win a flag like Geelong did to shut the media and negative talk down. Until we win the big one we will always be pretenders even if we are winning every game and that is why t.v. commentators and press writers never really give us much credit and I have to agree we are the Freo of Melbourne.

During the second quater it struck me that i may never see a premiership in my life time..

We don't know how to win Premierships!

Simple question..

Did we peaked too early? Premature?

To have a build up of 5-6 weeks of, not preforming because "we know who we are facing" is where it hurts the most.

What sort of stupid question is that? Of course we are!

We have not even been pretenders this year. We were lucky in a lot of games and played rsome easonable footy.

Is there a reason no-one got on our band waggon this year? Its because we were and are fragile.

Remove this Banner Ad

Are we Pretenders???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back