Multiplat ARK: Survival Evolved

Remove this Banner Ad

******* hell this is frustrating. Got killed after I logged off so lost everything. Now the high level dog things are just camping the beach.
That's how my local server was panning out before I joined this server, except with Raptors.

Having SS' Sabre helped a lot getting me up and running.

Last edited:
That's how my local server was panning out before I joined this server, except with Raptors.

Having SS' Saber helped a lot getting me up and running.

It's those hyenadon thingies that are doing my head in. I was just getting ready to log off and cleaning up my inventory and saw you got wrecked by them. They caused me to pull enough hair out today so I took the chance to jump in scope's house as it's stronger than mine and bail haha. I used tonight to make a backup stash of clothes and materials so if it happens again I can log off until the danger goes (or scope kills it lol) and grab the stuff. Finally starting to get the hang of it now. I guess it's a bit confusing at first because it's my first time playing it and there are some mods so level up menu thingy looks cluttered and redundant. I've got a small 2x2 thatch shack but I'll build a better wooden house next, closer to everyone.

I added you to Steam if you want. I don't really have a set online name like most other people so changed my Steam name thingy back to 'dwaino' in case you didn't recognise the name on the invite. Are you on the BigFooty Discord? No one really uses it and I keep forgetting to look in there myself, but if not then one of us can chuck you an invite if you want.

It's those hyenadon thingies that are doing my head in. I was just getting ready to log off and cleaning up my inventory and saw you got wrecked by them. They caused me to pull enough hair out today so I took the chance to jump in scope's house as it's stronger than mine and bail haha. I used tonight to make a backup stash of clothes and materials so if it happens again I can log off until the danger goes (or scope kills it lol) and grab the stuff. Finally starting to get the hang of it now. I guess it's a bit confusing at first because it's my first time playing it and there are some mods so level up menu thingy looks cluttered and redundant. I've got a small 2x2 thatch shack but I'll build a better wooden house next, closer to everyone.

I added you to Steam if you want. I don't really have a set online name like most other people so changed my Steam name thingy back to 'dwaino' in case you didn't recognise the name on the invite. Are you on the BigFooty Discord? No one really uses it and I keep forgetting to look in there myself, but if not then one of us can chuck you an invite if you want.
Yeh, just stepped out to get some wood and they popped out from behind the rocks. Bastards. Have my own bad ass Sabre now, so was able to respawn, jump on that and clean them out.

Saw that, accepted it too. Yeh, I signed up to the discord. Need to buy a headset though.

Put in about 70 hours over the last 2 weeks. Have managed to get bit done, kinda at the stage where I could probably use a hand for some of the harder things (getting Wyverns, artifacts etc). SS has been absent the last week and looks like dwwaino has jumped ship to NMS. Need more people to join the server! Blacky You re-downloaded it yet?

I wasn't really sure what to do next after I built my house! I see videos of dudes in jetpacks and stuff and I have NFI what to do
I've just been taming dinos that help gathering resources, improving my house, getting better armour and weapons, exploring the map and have picked up some of the easier artifacts. That can be a problem with Sandbox games in general, you get to a stage every now and then and think "What do I do next?".

I managed to get a Wyvern egg, but before I can hatch it I need Wyvern milk. Which involves knocking out a female Wyvern. Not an easy task, trying to work out how I can best do that. Thinking a cage like I built to capture my Argy.

Put in about 70 hours over the last 2 weeks. Have managed to get bit done, kinda at the stage where I could probably use a hand for some of the harder things (getting Wyverns, artifacts etc). SS has been absent the last week and looks like dwwaino has jumped ship to NMS. Need more people to join the server! Blacky You re-downloaded it yet?
I’ll do it tonight mate.

Happy to go wyvern hunting

haha yeah sorry just been busy and also when I've had time to play been grinding Destiny 2 before cross save/transfer to steam.

Will jump on tonight and re-check everything, you got a microphone yet? Much easier to be doing the harder stuff when we can chat as it happens.

Also dwwaino don't worry about the jetpack stuff, just focus on taming some dinos, see which ones you want, what you need to get them, create farms, build pens, explore the map, build another base somewhere else. Build something cool like a castle or something.

I've just been taming dinos that help gathering resources, improving my house, getting better armour and weapons, exploring the map and have picked up some of the easier artifacts. That can be a problem with Sandbox games in general, you get to a stage every now and then and think "What do I do next?".

I managed to get a Wyvern egg, but before I can hatch it I need Wyvern milk. Which involves knocking out a female Wyvern. Not an easy task, trying to work out how I can best do that. Thinking a cage like I built to capture my Argy.

I'll have to look at the numbers but if I've changed it right you shouldn't need Wyvern milk at all. Who has time for that shit tbh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha yeah sorry just been busy and also when I've had time to play been grinding Destiny 2 before cross save/transfer to steam.

Will jump on tonight and re-check everything, you got a microphone yet? Much easier to be doing the harder stuff when we can chat as it happens.

Also dwwaino don't worry about the jetpack stuff, just focus on taming some dinos, see which ones you want, what you need to get them, create farms, build pens, explore the map, build another base somewhere else. Build something cool like a castle or something.
No worries, I figured you were off having a life or something. ;)

My missus hasn't been well lately, which is shit, but it's given me a bit of time to play without getting hassled! Haha.

I think I'll stop and get a headset on the way home from work tonight, meant to get one on the weekend but didn't get round to it.

I'll have to look at the numbers but if I've changed it right you shouldn't need Wyvern milk at all. Who has time for that s**t tbh.
Sweet, that saves me a bit of trouble.

Just when I think I'm getting the hang of it, this game finds new ways to **** me. Tamed a Lvl 300 Megalodon, 5 minutes later it was dead, thanks to electric jellyfish disabling it and other Megalodon smashing it. Spent the next 15-20 minutes trying to get all my good shit back off the bottom of the lake. Died a good half a dozen times trying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat ARK: Survival Evolved

Remove this Banner Ad

Back