Armfield out for 2-3 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Rippa now i have Bradshaw, King, Cornes, P Burgoyne and Armfield all out.
Yeah I'm the same except I traded Bradshaw when he got injured. I flipped a coin on Armfield and Urquart and it looks like luck didn't go my way... Hopefully chad and king will play and i might consider trading burger for mackie

How's this "Great news" for you? Enjoy your glass half empty much? :cool:

I think he means he picked up Urquhart instead Armfield, with hindsight it's been a good choice.

I've got Armfield and this week has been a bad one for my backline... McLeod and P.Burgoyne out, Cornes a possible out (and even if he's in he's not playing at 100% anyway it seems), now Armfield will be out too. Grrr

How's this "Great news" for you? Enjoy your glass half empty much? :cool:

The half cup of water is neither half empty or half full, it's poisoned!:)

What I meant was in hindsight it was a good move to pick up Urquhart instead. One of the better moves I've made this year, in a year where I've made some pretty bad ones.

im in the same boat as flackjack.

Im lucky with the latest round of Injuries I only had Cornes.
and I picked Urquhart instead of Armfield.

but ive done some really shit things like trading ibbotson to pfeiffer to avoid a donut the week he was named as emergency and came in.... Regretting that one bigtime..
And ive been hit in the past by some injuries (Priddis, Cornes, king, Thompson, Chapman the list is really way too big this year) and long suspensions or drops due to form (Bowden tops my mind).

Im just waiting for next year.. hopefully things wont be so rocky and hopefully some better Backline options will come up towards the end of this year. Sick of all this injury and see-saw performances of players.

I am shattered. I have Waters, Cornes, Burgoyne, S.D Thompson and Armfield. my backline is in massive trouble!!

the worst thing is I traded out Hansen for Armfield the week before armfield was about to rise in price. that was stupid!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McEvoy, P.Burgoyne, Armfield, Hayes, Goodes, and still holding Symes and Gardiner despite their tendency not to play.

If Judd was ruled out due to his concussion, I just may have given this game away.

Remove this Banner Ad

Armfield out for 2-3 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back