FTA-TV Arrested Development

Remove this Banner Ad

Great show! Hopefully it gets the send off it deserves.

Come on!!

"It's an illusion Michael, a trick is something a whore does for money... or candy"

Some of the ongoing jokes were great as well.

"I have made a huge mistake"

And an awesome gif on Wikipedia:

220px-Arresteddevelopmentsnoopy.gif

'My mom is very stressed out, and uh, she needs something that I can't give her, um... maybe a little afternoon delight?'

'Oscar thought that Michael was referring to a particular brand of cannabis named afternoon delight, a strand famous for slowing behavior.'

'Well, sure, the question is: Which way do I try to get it in her?'

'I don't need any details.'

'Maybe, I'll put it in her brownie.'

'Hey!'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zuckercorn all the way.

Michael: We need to speak to you about getting a divorce for Gob.
Barry: Well, I got Michael out of his marriage, didn't I?
(Smiles and holds up hand for high five)
Michael: Actually, she died.
Barry: You're kidding me. I've been taking credit for that for years!

Barry: Well, if he's got a shot with her, just give me a little tap on the fanny.
Michael: It's not going to happen.

Barry: Our star witness. Come here.
*Hugs Michael*
Good to see you. You know what? Don't get too close to me. 'Cause I've got an itch you can't believe. I think something laid eggs on me.
Michael: Thanks for the heads up.

Michael: There's a big bowl of candy in my office, why don't you go eat it?

Wayne Jarvis: Wayne Jarvis, attorney at law. I have a responsibility to tell you that there is no candy in this office.

I was very late to this show. Only started watching during the current season on ABC2. It is ****en brilliant.

Gob is up there with Costanza and Brent as one of the best sitcom characters of all time.

Sorry, I'm sure this has all been said before.

Carry on.

You know, first of all, we are doing this for her, okay, because neither one of us wants to get divorced. And second-of-ly, I know you're the big marriage expert. Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot. Your wife is dead!

arm-off-out-on-a-limb.jpg

this is still the best non-verbal joke of the show
I raise you GOB backing out of frame when he, Michael and George Michael are watching the banana stand burn after Michael asks him if he mailed the insurance cheque.

I raise you GOB backing out of frame when he, Michael and George Michael are watching the banana stand burn after Michael asks him if he mailed the insurance cheque.
I count that as verbal given it needs the verbal setup beforehand :p

that'd be in my top 5 top overall jokes though

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Arrested Development

Remove this Banner Ad

Back