Eagles Reserves
So Ash Smith replaces Braun.
Swift replaces Judd.
Naitanui replaces Seaby.
Masten replaces Cousins.
Shoey replaces Fletcher
Ebert replaces rowan Jones

Who replaces Chick?

he has the tools to significantly superior to braun, who was basically a warhorse, i reckon he will LOVE subiaco and be a deledio style tall mid, even looks like him.

hopefully he does have brauns' work ethic, drive etc.

people are stupid, rojo is under-rated and also a first year draftee is not better than chad fletcher.

please spare me your dumb arse comments because you hate particular players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

people are stupid, rojo is under-rated and also a first year draftee is not better than chad fletcher.

So very true. You have to realise that everyone we drafted in this draft is going to be in our best 22 or even be a successful player for the club.

Fletcher's an All Australian midfielder mate

Was.. now he's not in our best 22.

He may not be better than Chad Fletcher was, but we're definately better off playing him in the squad over Fletcher. Fletcher's last few years have been terrible with very few performances that would give him preference over the young blokes who are banging at the door.

We have seniors like Cox, Glass, Kerr, Priddis etc.. to give leadership. Fletcher is unrequired. Therefore I rate Shoey higher than Fletcher and would rather have him in our starting 22. Hope that explains my 'dumb arse comment because I hate a particular player' sufficiently.

For the record, even though his disposal was almost as bad as Fletcher's RoJo's work off the ball is one of the things we're missing almost as much as Judd's line breaking speed and Cousins' heart and work ethic. RoJo you could rate, because he brought something to the team and never stopped trying.

Was.. now he's not in our best 22.

He may not be better than Chad Fletcher was, but we're definately better off playing him in the squad over Fletcher. Fletcher's last few years have been terrible with very few performances that would give him preference over the young blokes who are banging at the door.

We have seniors like Cox, Glass, Kerr, Priddis etc.. to give leadership. Fletcher is unrequired. Therefore I rate Shoey higher than Fletcher and would rather have him in our starting 22. Hope that explains my 'dumb arse comment because I hate a particular player' sufficiently.

For the record, even though his disposal was almost as bad as Fletcher's RoJo's work off the ball is one of the things we're missing almost as much as Judd's line breaking speed and Cousins' heart and work ethic. RoJo you could rate, because he brought something to the team and never stopped trying.

Could not agree more :thumbsu:

So Ash Smith replaces Braun.
Swift replaces Judd.
Naitanui replaces Seaby.
Masten replaces Cousins.
Shoey replaces Fletcher

Who replaces Chick?
Priddis replaces Braun.
Ash smith replaces Judd.-
Masten replaces Cousins.
Shoey replaces Fletcher

Shoey would be the only player that would be able to play at AFL level constantly if required. Ash Smith would be able to get 10 -12 games No prob, But the rest would struggle and not due to ability or anything but due to Size, Fitness, knowladge and Requirement.

Naita cant replace Seaby, He is still playing and as Woosh said Naita wont play AFL until he is physically ready.
That wont be in the next 2 years, well he might get 1 or 2 games but I dont think he will play a regular role for at least 3 years.

And Scooter Selwood or Ryan Davis would be my choice as a Chicky replacment as both tackle like starving dogs they dont let go and apply a hell of a lot of pressure on the ball carrier with their intensity.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Ash Smith the new Braun

Remove this Banner Ad

Back