Club Legend
Aug 13, 2001
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Brisbane Lions
For your information:-

The Sunday Mail in Queensland have now started a section in the sports pages called "Ask Vossy".

You may send your questions to: smletters@qnp.newsltd.com.au

Their only request, is that you submit your questions by Tuesday, and he will answer any questons, from his view of other teams, or players or rule interpretation.

Enjoy!

great to see Vossy doing this....as for many years the local papers have mainly been the domain of all things rugby league ..

It's all about promotion of the game and if we get a full page of Ask Vossy and opposite page full of AFL regularly AS WELL as Lethal's column on Saturday we're laughing.

What makes you say that Mr Ripper,it just may be Vossy answering these questions.We will never know. Its good for the profile of the club in Queensland though to have the captain in the paper weekly in a column.

Beausgirl, some of us aren't lucky enough to be able to ask the players questions whenever we want, we don't get to see them that regularly.It would be nice though.

Good stuff guys. Its always good to see stuff about our clubs in the local paper. We had chris grant writing in our local paper (in melbourne) about the club. So it should be good what vossy is doing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by tapestry

Beausgirl, some of us aren't lucky enough to be able to ask the players questions whenever we want, we don't get to see them that regularly.It would be nice though.
Yes, I know that tapestry. But there is another way you can ask the boys questions whenever you want. It's been around for a few years now. You can send an email to the club, the addy is players@lions.com.au, where the word says players just write which player you wish to send the message too, and the rest as normal. As long as the mesaage is a reasonable one it will go thru to the player in question. I for one have used this method for years and it works. The players I have sent messages too have often thanked me in person for my messages. It's cool for birthdays, get well soon, good luck messages ect. TRY IT. :)

cheers ... Kaz

hey mel.... which paper did he write for? it would be better to see vossy writing for a true local paper like the south east advertiser...... but we know that vossy couldnt do that... perhaps we can have some of the younger guys or the likes of lukey power using his journalism skills....even if it were to be the same story ran in all the locals.. like the albert & logan news, the afore mentioned south east advertiser and the brisbane news

Originally posted by keatings_gal
hey mel.... which paper did he write for? it would be better to see vossy writing for a true local paper like the south east advertiser...... but we know that vossy couldnt do that... perhaps we can have some of the younger guys or the likes of lukey power using his journalism skills....even if it were to be the same story ran in all the locals.. like the albert & logan news, the afore mentioned south east advertiser and the brisbane news

The Albert & Logan News wouldn't waste good ad space on something stupid like an article! :D

heheh very true matey..... i used to think that as well.. not that the south east advertiser is any better anyway.... i nearlly die if i ever see afl in that... did u see tim douge ( i think thats how u speel hi sname without checking it) was he in yours as well? yeah he was in the SEA about the bushies & about following his fathers footsteps.. they usually run the same story but often & different times... like joel MacDonalds story that was in the ALN about a month before it was in the SEA....

Originally posted by keatings_gal

The advocate (in melbourne).

Remove this Banner Ad

Ask Vossy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back