Multiplat Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood

I don't like the whole 100% sync thing. Feels like they are forcing me to play the missions a certain way. I prefer to do things in my own manner, but I hate not getting 100%

I get your point, but for me I completely disagree. You can still do it your way, or you can do it the hard way and get 100%.

I reckon it adds a whole new dimension. For eg; in the DLC there's a level where you have to trail a dude, and to get 100% you're not allowed to use the rooftops. I think that's great, made it a whole heap harder.

Same with the not killing anyone, or not getting detected. Means you can play through the game, then play through again and get the 100% synch.

I must say that I loved the last section of AC2 when I wasn't allowed to be detected. Scaling the ship and knocking off guards before sneaking up behind the lieutenant and stabbing him in the neck was extremely satisfying.

I must say that I loved the last section of AC2 when I wasn't allowed to be detected. Scaling the ship and knocking off guards before sneaking up behind the lieutenant and stabbing him in the neck was extremely satisfying.

yeah there's something about stealth, isn't there? There was a level I just played on the DLC where you couldn't be detected, and I was crawling around the side of a small boat, pulling people off the sides.

You didn't have to do it that way, but it was far cooler to do it in stealth and get the 100% for the level.

Finished the main story a couple months back
Been having a blast running around doing the side missions and collectables in Brotherhood, just finished the Lairs of Romulus.
Once i collect all the feathers & finish the last Leonardo Weapons mission i might move on to Revelations.
Contemplating whether to go for the puzzles & Borgia flags as well, so addictive!

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back