Rumour Assistant Coach Gossip

Remove this Banner Ad

Not the plan right now.

They think LK's role was minimal and that it can easily be absorbed by Sutcliffe. It's ridiculous. You compared the coaching group from 2014 when the Club was serious about contending to now, and it's chalk and cheese.

It needs to be brought up on radio. You go to the draft to better yourself every year, if you don’t you’re going knowhere.

You’d think the same mentality would be driving standards in the coaches box

Voss was the big one, everyone shat on him but I think he was good for us, and would’ve been great for our young midfield group.

I still think he was the obvious succession plan .
To have a succession plan you first need a plan to get rid of the fücker at the top.

Probably inclined to agree. We appoint from within this year and it's so much easier to just sweep with the broom next year.

A whole fresh start would be a positive long term goal.
I agree, but I am not sure the muppets in charge of the club are actual that smart or forward thinking!

Not the plan right now.

They think LK's role was minimal and that it can easily be absorbed by Sutcliffe. It's ridiculous. You compared the coaching group from 2014 when the Club was serious about contending to now, and it's chalk and cheese.

Would they have chatted to Camporeale?

Feels like it’s simply in a holding pattern re Ken or nobody actually wants to come here.

Yeah right. Why wouldn’t you want a look back at AFL level? Pretty rare opportunities in your own state.

I'm not too sure what happened there. At one stage a few months back I think he wanted a senior assistant title and Port baulked at that. Then they circled back to him but it never eventuated.

I think they've made a conscious decision to punt this upcoming season and then go into 2026 afresh with a largely new coaching staff as most of them are off contract at the end of next year.

I'm not too sure what happened there. At one stage a few months back I think he wanted a senior assistant title and Port baulked at that. Then they circled back to him but it never eventuated.

I think they've made a conscious decision to punt this upcoming season and then go into 2026 afresh with a largely new coaching staff as most of them are off contract at the end of next year.

Ken wouldn't like a senior assistant, man it reeks down there. (also why baulk at that?) - not really wanting too improve are they.

I agree we are punting on next year, I reckon I can see where it will head too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So they’ve given up on 2025?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Or they are delaying the decisions again in the hope of being in a position to delay the decisions again.

Much more likely given their history.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

2025 be like
Screenshot_20210jj820-203226_Chrome (1).jpg

Or they are delaying the decisions again in the hope of being in a position to delay the decisions again.

Much more likely given their history.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well they have to make a decision because Ken's contract expires end of next year. So your premise is inherently false.

Cam Sutcliffe 😂
I can't believe it either, but maybe no assistants from other clubs want to work under Hinkley - which I can fully understand. So we're left with Sutcliffe, or one of the barmen from The Precinct 🥴.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Assistant Coach Gossip

Remove this Banner Ad

Back