Assistant coach rumour

Remove this Banner Ad

Twinkletoes, he's your mate.

Can you give him a ring and ask him for us? ;)

We avoid talking "shop" till the off season, and I can assure you he wouldn't tell me anything worthwhile on this subject, given his knowledge of my North allegiance................and the fact he's coaching against one of our VFL aligned teams this week, just to cap it off!

My personal guess on this is that we may well have held early discussions with Rowdy, but I'm 99% sure he would've said "after the season's done........we'll talk then." I can also tell you he's Collingwood through and through. His whole family has always been a die hard Pies supporting family and he's been with the organisation since he was 15yrs old.

This won't be an easy decision for him, if he is actually considering a move.

We avoid talking "shop" till the off season, and I can assure you he wouldn't tell me anything worthwhile on this subject, given his knowledge of my North allegiance................and the fact he's coaching against one of our VFL aligned teams this week, just to cap it off!

My personal guess on this is that we may well have held early discussions with Rowdy, but I'm 99% sure he would've said "after the season's done........we'll talk then." I can also tell you he's Collingwood through and through. His whole family has always been a die hard Pies supporting family and he's been with the organisation since he was 15yrs old.

This won't be an easy decision for him, if he is actually considering a move.

Says something for the culture at the pies..love them or hate them they build loyalty....theyre a quality club........be a great coup for North if we can convince him to come over.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Assistant coach rumour

Remove this Banner Ad

Back