Coaching Staff Assistant Coaches 2019-20

Remove this Banner Ad

**PINNED POST**

2020 Coaching Structure
Senior coach
John Worsfold (thread)
Senior assistant coach and team defenceBen Rutten (thread)
Assistant coach – midfield and attack Blake Caracella
Assistant coach – forwardsDan Jordan
Assistant coach – backline James Kelly
Assistant coach – stoppages Mark Harvey
Development coach and VFL head coachMark Corrigan
Development coach and VFL backline coachLeigh Tudor
Development coach and VFL midfield coachCam Roberts

Last edited by a moderator:

Thought this was interesting, it's only half an interview because the line dropped out or something, but they're asking him about what he does as an assistant, his career to date, future prospects, whether he wants to be a senior coach, etc. :think:

Must get Caracella he'll fix our ball movement and fwd delivery
bet you wished for a billion gajillion dollars. :p

Pretty happy with this.
Wonder if Woosha is planning on pulling the pin either at years end or next year. And either Rutten or Caracella are taking over

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair chance that Essendon drop the last 4, woosh stands down and caracella takes over. Even if they dont drop the last 4, it wouldnt suprise me to see woosha go back west to his family.

Okay now let's get Roughead from Hawthorne to be our forwards coach.

He's the one I want at our club asap. Doesn't even have to be in charge of the forwardline straight away.

Work on leadership with Dys, forwardcraft development with Joey and others, training standards etc.

He's the one I want at our club asap. Doesn't even have to be in charge of the forwardline straight away.

Work on leadership with Dys, forwardcraft development with Joey and others, training standards etc.
Forward line coach is vacant and I honestly can't think of many alternatives that I'd prefer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coaching Staff Assistant Coaches 2019-20

Remove this Banner Ad

Back