Assistant coach (forward) - Daniel Jordan
Assistant coach (ruck) - Tom Bellchambers
Development coach & VFL Senior Coach – Leigh Tudor

Development coach & VFL Assistant Coach – Cameron Roberts
(VFL assistant?) - Bernard Sheppard
(VFL forward?) - Jacob Thompson
(VFL defence?) - Marcus Barham

Last edited by a moderator:

Essendon star Thomas Bellchambers opting for hair regrowth treatment before wedding to Olympia Valance
Retired Essendon ruckman Thomas Bellchambers is undergoing treatment to regrow his hair in time to marry Melbourne ‘it’ girl, Olympia Valance.

1611445938952.png

Recently retired Essendon ruckman Thomas Bellchambers is undergoing treatment to regrow his hair in time for his wedding actress and Melbourne ‘it’ girl, Olympia Valance.
While the couple is keeping details of their nuptials private at this stage, Bellchambers has joined Elucell medical spa in Richmond as its hair loss ambassador and is undergoing Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) treatment to regrow and thicken his hair.

“I want to look good for my wife-to-be,” Bellchambers said.

“I have been thinking about this for probably the last 12 to 18 months and now that I have finished playing football it’s time to do something about it.

“When the opportunity came about to work with Elucell with their hair loss treatment it was something that I was excited about.

“I have used PRP for different injuries in football before so it was something that was reasonably familiar to me.

“The areas where I was thinning at the front, that is where we have concentrated on with the first two treatments and without a doubt I am already starting to see results.”

Bellchambers said he and Valance were yet to lock in a wedding date.

“It is a 12 month (hair) treatment program I am on, so I guess by the end of that 12 months when I am standing up there at the altar, or wherever it will be, hopefully my luscious locks will be looking good.”

PRP injections involve extracting plasma from the patient’s own blood and injecting it into areas of the scalp that have experienced hair loss or thinning.

It seeks to reverse the early stages of hair loss by lengthening the active phase of the hair cycle and stimulating hair follicle growth.

PRP injections have become one of the go-to non-surgical treatment options for

people with thinning and balding hair.

1611446905167.png

Essendon star Thomas Bellchambers opting for hair regrowth treatment before wedding to Olympia Valance
Retired Essendon ruckman Thomas Bellchambers is undergoing treatment to regrow his hair in time to marry Melbourne ‘it’ girl, Olympia Valance.

View attachment 1045095

Recently retired Essendon ruckman Thomas Bellchambers is undergoing treatment to regrow his hair in time for his wedding actress and Melbourne ‘it’ girl, Olympia Valance.
While the couple is keeping details of their nuptials private at this stage, Bellchambers has joined Elucell medical spa in Richmond as its hair loss ambassador and is undergoing Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) treatment to regrow and thicken his hair.

“I want to look good for my wife-to-be,” Bellchambers said.

“I have been thinking about this for probably the last 12 to 18 months and now that I have finished playing football it’s time to do something about it.

“When the opportunity came about to work with Elucell with their hair loss treatment it was something that I was excited about.

“I have used PRP for different injuries in football before so it was something that was reasonably familiar to me.

“The areas where I was thinning at the front, that is where we have concentrated on with the first two treatments and without a doubt I am already starting to see results.”

Bellchambers said he and Valance were yet to lock in a wedding date.

“It is a 12 month (hair) treatment program I am on, so I guess by the end of that 12 months when I am standing up there at the altar, or wherever it will be, hopefully my luscious locks will be looking good.”

PRP injections involve extracting plasma from the patient’s own blood and injecting it into areas of the scalp that have experienced hair loss or thinning.

It seeks to reverse the early stages of hair loss by lengthening the active phase of the hair cycle and stimulating hair follicle growth.

PRP injections have become one of the go-to non-surgical treatment options for

people with thinning and balding hair.

View attachment 1045103
He has come a long way from the track suit pants wearing 18 year old from Tasmania. Hope he does not try and refine Draper in the same way.:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon Football Club wishes to thank James Kelly for his services as a player and coach, after he tendered his resignation from his position as assistant coach (stoppages).

Kelly will step back from the game to care for his two young sons on a full-time basis, with the club fully supportive of his decision.

“This decision wasn’t made lightly, but for me family comes first, and the time is now right to step back from football,” Kelly said.

“It will be really difficult to step away from the club and I will miss the people who made my experiences as both a player and a coach at Essendon so enjoyable over the past six years.

“The football program at Essendon is in really good shape under the new leadership with ‘Truck’ (Ben Rutten) and Josh (Mahoney), and I’ve seen the genuinely positive change that is happening at the moment. It’s been exciting to see and I wish the players and coaches all the very best for the season ahead. I’ll be watching the boys closely this year.”

AA080318AT1641A-1-.jpg

James Kelly with Zach Merrett during his first year in the Bombers' coaching ranks in 2018. (Photo: AFL Photos)
General manager, football Josh Mahoney said Kelly departs with the full support of everyone at the Essendon Football Club.

“James has been a popular member of our club as both a player and coach and while we are sad to see him go, he departs the club with our utmost support to be with his young family,” Mahoney said.

2933AA021015RP.JPG

James Kelly is chaired off after 300 games combined for Essendon and Geelong. (Photo: AFL Photos)
“There’s no shying away from the fact we work in a consuming industry, which was highlighted last season living in hubs. We ask a lot of our partners and families and James has been very open about his desire to be at home more permanently to look after his two young sons. Family is the most important thing in life, and we extend our best wishes to James, Leanne, Jack and Tom for their future endeavours.”

“As a result of James’ departure, we are well placed internally to redeploy the requirements of his role among our current coaching group and broader football department staff’s responsibilities.”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back