PS5 Astro Bot

Remove this Banner Ad

Started this last night. Amazing little game. Kinda scratches the Mario Odyssey itch I've had for years.

Only issue is the game is HELLA easy. Finding the bots is also way too easy. Wish they hid them better, or made them harder to get. I am still very early in the game so hoping it gets more challenging.

Started this last night. Amazing little game. Kinda scratches the Mario Odyssey itch I've had for years.

Only issue is the game is HELLA easy. Finding the bots is also way too easy. Wish they hid them better, or made them harder to get. I am still very early in the game so hoping it gets more challenging.
There are some very brutal levels where you have to run the gauntlet and not die, can’t say I’m in any rush to 100% the game I was getting rather frustrated on a few levels

Unfortunately it remains extremely easy. The challenge levels only ever took me a handful of attempts. Even the supposed hardest challenge in the game probably took me 20 minutes, and I am by no means a platforming savant.

Unfortunately it remains extremely easy. The challenge levels only ever took me a handful of attempts. Even the supposed hardest challenge in the game probably took me 20 minutes, and I am by no means a platforming savant.
I just be getting worse at platformers the older I get, I consider any level that takes you more than 10 minutes for those challenges classify as hard lol

I just be getting worse at platformers the older I get, I consider any level that takes you more than 10 minutes for those challenges classify as hard lol

I think 10 minutes to beat a 90 second 'challenge level' is pretty reasonable and definitely on the easier side - should at least take a few attempts!

Remove this Banner Ad

PS5 Astro Bot

Remove this Banner Ad

Back