At what stage will the Poort flogs realise they're still crap?

What stage will Poort flogs realise they're still crap?

• When Carlton flog them this week?

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • When Collingwood flog them next week?

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • When Jack Watts flogs them next year?

Votes: 12 36.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Bad luck Poort! Another loss and the terrible form continues! Lol

Terrible form?

Was a great game from where I sat, we looked slow in the second half and Carlton came home strong - good on them.

Our last shot on goal is 10cm to the right and we win.

Not sure what you are on about, sounds like someone's mad they aren't playing finals.

At the end of the season yes.

Up by 40 odd and destroyed in the last game AAMI in the old guernsey. Embarrassing and form must be a genuine concern!
It was the ultimate troll by Port.

Get the Camries flogs all excited that they were going to play finals and then take our foot off the pedal in the last qtr in a meaningless game.

Sucked in Crows flogs!!!!

It was the ultimate troll by Port.

Get the Camries flogs all excited that they were going to play finals and then take our foot off the pedal in the last qtr in a meaningless game.

Sucked in Crows flogs!!!!
Last game at AAMi, in to prison bars, biggest crowd in years, wanting to find form before first final in years = meaningless? Lol

Last game at AAMi, in to prison bars, biggest crowd in years, wanting to find form before first final in years = meaningless? Lol

So you were not getting your hopes up in the 3rd qtr when Port were 6 goals up? :rolleyes:

I hope the Crows win and end up with higher percentage than Carlton.

Then losing by a point will be so enjoyable.

Never has a one point loss brought so much gladness to the hearts & minds of all Port Adelaide supporters ...

Bigfooty ha ha ha.jpg

Never has a one point loss brought so much gladness to the hearts & minds of all Port Adelaide supporters ...

View attachment 28503

As much as Crows supporters wanted Port to win, we did still enjoy watching a classic Port Power choke, such a fitting way to close out AAMI :thumbsu:

As much as Crows supporters wanted Port to win, we did still enjoy watching a classic Port Power choke, such a fitting way to close out AAMI :thumbsu:

Bigfooty & ordinary crowbots ............ 10th, or 11th, and ****ing loving it.

Bigfooty ha ha.gif

Suddenly 7th or 8th is worth celebrating after years of trying to pretend it wasn't

Oh how the worm turns ................. :D

How does your 10th or 11th taste?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it's an unusual taste, it's something that we haven't acquired the taste of unlike you Poort supporters.

You should have a better memory ... hahahahahaha

it's always too short lived, maybe if we spend five years in the doldrums we might begin to understand how it tastes.

Poor thing, is Alzheimer's setting in for you?

I hope the Crows win and end up with higher percentage than Carlton.

Then losing by a point will be so enjoyable.

I barracked loud and strong for carlton all day. It was so pleasurable to see a massive Port choke, and to see the faces and hear the crying and the whinging of the Port fools in the outer. The realisation on the faces that Port are still shit no matter how the easy draw fooled them into believing they could be something. Bwa ha ha ha ha - delicious!:D

Way to send off AAMI, Port, you serial failures.

Oh, and BTW, nobody wants to be gifted finals like port have been, and certainly nobody wants an '*' beside 7th and 8th position.

But good luck in the final.....see what I did there?....final - singular.

*7th...only *7th :D:D

I barracked loud and strong for carlton all day. It was so pleasurable to see a massive Port choke, and to see the faces and hear the crying and the whinging of the Port fools in the outer. The realisation on the faces that Port are still shit no matter how the easy draw fooled them into believing they could be something. Bwa ha ha ha ha - delicious!:D

Oh, and BTW, nobody wants to be gifted finals like port have been, and certainly nobody wants an '*' beside 7th and 8th position.

They did - see my sig :thumbsu:
Embarrassed the entire state - AGAIN
Glad to see they respected that God awful " jetty pylon " jumper !

I think they realized how piss weak they really are about 3/4 time - and I think they KNEW they are piss weak when the final siren went !
Brad Ebert kissing the " prison bar " - up there with Tredders Bow !

Poort have not played a good game for over 2 months. They were embarrassing today. Couldn't get over a bottom 10 side, missing its best player, at home in the prison bars. Their form must be a concern!

No it wasn't meaningless. We had to walk off the field fresh as daisies and injury free.

It was the most enjoyable one point loss we've ever had.

Do you goto the movies by yourself too?

You sound like a sad little man, but let's hope your franchise can have another crap season next year and Port make the 8 again so you can truly enjoy your pathetic existence.

By gifted finals, did you mean how we beat the crows after they choked in both showdowns, how we beat teams above us on the ladder, or, won enough games to sit inside the 8 (Essendon or not), your drivel is confusing and can't understand how port have been gifted anything, Carlton maybe, but Port: Got what they Deserve.

Good luck next year :rainbow:

Remove this Banner Ad

At what stage will the Poort flogs realise they're still crap?

Back