Athletes before and after they used PEDs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have trainied with guys on PED (weight lifting) - the improvement is not marginal it is staggering. If not 100% stamped out you must be on PED to even compete.

The improvement in Essendon has been said to have been staggering.

Got any accurate pics?, not one player on Ess's list has changed body shapes to anywhere near this extent over a whole career at the Dons

Zaka approx 2yrs ago & on the right this yr

And they have trimmed down this year. How did they look last year while the "supplement program" was in full effect ???

Essendon fans forgetting the whole threads of pics about "Weaponised" players.

Got any accurate pics?, not one player on Ess's list has changed body shapes to anywhere near this extent over a whole career at the Dons
David+Zaharakas+BeKJeOwyHCWm.jpg

Top left Zaka approx 2yrs ago-- top right recently-- 2012 bottom
Jake+Melksham+AFL+Rd+11+Essendon+v+Sydney+bOGCrhv5u45l.jpg

Top Melk aprrox 2yrs ago-- middle recently-- 2012 bottom

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the silly dilly OP is so completely obsessed with Essendon and his steroid dreams that he forgot about his own avatar..

You won't find anything that comes close in comparison at Essendon or any other team.

Oops..way to backfire.

Epic fail. :thumbsu:

So the silly dilly OP is so completely obsessed with Essendon and his steroid dreams that he forgot about his own avatar..

You won't find anything that comes close in comparison at Essendon or any other team.

Oops..way to backfire.

Seriously? You don't think a black guy could do that in 4 years?

Daw isn't even bulky.

If you examine the muscle growth and definition of Majak Dawes, you can clearly see its based upon hard training and natural genetics.

Anybody in the PED muscle growth game knows the difference.

I'm sorry big fella,

ASADA should sack everyone and hire you and your PED muscle growth visual expertise. Seeing as its all so clear.

Oops..way to backfire.

You get back to me when we are facing an ASADA investigation mate.

what is the point of this thread? Is the OP suggesting Essendon are using/have used anabolic steroids?

No, I'm suggesting Essendon took drugs like AOD and Thymosin that promote the generation of Human Growth Hormone as a means of gaining an advantage over the rest of the competition (nobody does it like us etc - Hird) I'm suggestion your club knew full well what it was doing - sailing close to the wind - and via a combination of hubris and incompetence, stuffed up and ended up taking banned drugs. Even then, you probably would have got away with it but for the plain old bad luck that you decided to embark on this program just as the ACC decided to look into the control bikies have over the importation and distribution of PEDs like those you were taking.

Essendon, and particularly its coach, should have known that mixing with people like Shane Chaters and Stephen Dank carried enormous risk, but such was the focus on "bigger, stronger, faster, quicker" that this risk was overlooked, with a few cursory "arse covery" emails fired about. Again, plain bad luck Essendon got caught, but get caught they did.

We all know the Essendon players got massively bigger over the 2012 pre season. Fans drooled over it, Hird was ecstastic and Brett Ratten was so worried he actually tried to find out what was happening at Bomberland.

Not all the players in the link I posted used anabolic steroids btw.

Im not your mate. I just enjoy laughing at your self inflicted humiliation...often.

Yes, whatever.

I note the Senate Inquiry into Sports Scientists kicks off tomorrow. I like this bit from the AFLPA via the Australian Athletes Alliance:

The absence of accountability leads to practices, such as those that occurred at the Essendon Football Club: it has been alleged that a sports scientist, without medical supervision, injected players with substances he claimed to be permitted under the WADA Code but may have been banned. It has also been alleged that the substances and/or practices to which players were subjected may have been of dubious safety or efficacy. If that is so, these sports scientists acted beyond the reasonable scope of their profession. As a result players’ health and careers may have been placed in jeopardy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back