ATP Barcelona - HUGE TIP

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks guys

I also found great value in Mallorca in the Spanish Premier Soccer, i got them at 1.68 and put that in multi with Granollers, as well as got them at 2-0 and they done it!! so I had good night on the punt.

Very happy also as I was very weary of the Gasquet v Andreev, as Andreev was backed heavily but i wasn't so sure it would be that easy, and Gasquet won in 2.

If i see any good values I'll post them up

Ok good values for tonight tennis:

Not paying much for obvious reasons, but Juan Monaco will not lose to Daniel Gimeno Traver, will good bet in your multi, or Monaco for 2set win.

Monaco win paying: $1.3 Monaco 2 sets: 1.77

GREAT VALUE:

Feliciano Lopez the old Spanish claycourt specilist is versing young 21 year old Dologopolov jr from the Ukraine, who in my opinion is useless on clay. Lopez is paying a generous 1.60 and unless there is something im missing here, his experience on clay will prove way too good for young Ukrainian in their first meeting.

Lopez: $1.6 Lopez 2 sets: 2.38

And lastly kills me to against an Aussie, but....

Ernests Gulbis will easily beat Peter Luczak, and i think $1.43 is way too good to pass up in my multi, or maybe chucking it in for a 2-0 win at $2.01

Gulbis $1.43 Gulbis 2 sets: $2.01

Soccer:

Notts County are on fire in the English League 2 and have a top of the ladder match at Home versing Rochdale. Notts haven't lost in 15 games and average 3.7 goals at home this season. Awesome value at 1.86 for the win.

Notts County: $1.86

Obviously no upsets there but IMHO they all should be easy wins.

Sinclair

Your selections may get up but a couple of points...

Ok good values for tonight tennis:

Not paying much for obvious reasons, but Juan Monaco will not lose to Daniel Gimeno Traver, will good bet in your multi, or Monaco for 2set win.

Monaco win paying: $1.3 Monaco 2 sets: 1.77
Monaco has an injured wrist and is having surgery on it after the French open. He's been playing through the pain for the past couple of months but always a danger of a flare up... losing to lefty clown Berrer last week not a great sign. DGT average player but certainly no clay mug.
GREAT VALUE:

Feliciano Lopez the old Spanish claycourt specilist is versing young 21 year old Dologopolov jr from the Ukraine, who in my opinion is useless on clay. Lopez is paying a generous 1.60 and unless there is something im missing here, his experience on clay will prove way too good for young Ukrainian in their first meeting.

Lopez: $1.6 Lopez 2 sets: 2.38
Huh? Lopez sucks on clay... like really sucks... easily his worst surface. Dolgopolov is an improving player and has had some deep runs on the clay court challenger circuit already this year. Wouldn't surprise me to see the Ukranian win this.

Bet of the day - Ilhan +4.5 @ 1.87

Your selections may get up but a couple of points...

Monaco has an injured wrist and is having surgery on it after the French open. He's been playing through the pain for the past couple of months but always a danger of a flare up... losing to lefty clown Berrer last week not a great sign. DGT average player but certainly no clay mug.
Huh? Lopez sucks on clay... like really sucks... easily his worst surface. Dolgopolov is an improving player and has had some deep runs on the clay court challenger circuit already this year. Wouldn't surprise me to see the Ukranian win this.

Bet of the day - Ilhan +4.5 @ 1.87

LOL Lopez worst surface clay, that's stupidest thing I've ever heard. And do you really think Monaco will lose to DGT? Honestly?

LOL Lopez worst surface clay, that's stupidest thing I've ever heard. And do you really think Monaco will lose to DGT? Honestly?
Yes, Lopez worst surface is clay, only someone with very little tennis knowledge would suggest otherwise. This isn't a matter of opinion or open for debate... he struggles on the dirt and has for most of his career. It's his weakest surface by some margin. Fact.

Monaco will probably win, but at 1.3 I wouldn't touch it under the circumstances.

Full name is Guillermo Garcia-Lopez...Nickname is Guille or Willy...Began playing tennis at seven years old...Father, Juan Garcia Ballesteros, is a teacher...Mother, Paqui Lopez Cuesta, is a nurse...Has one younger brother, Juan who is 15...Enjoys playing soccer and skiing...Follows results and supports FC Barcelona... Practices often with fellow resident Juan Carlos Ferrero...Athletes who inspired him are Zinedine Zidane, Pete Sampras and Michael Jordan...Favorite movie is Gladiator and book is Da Vinci Code...His favorite surface is clay and best shot is backhand down the line...Says greatest match he ever seen was countryman Sergi Bruguera’s five-set win over Jim Courier in 1993 Roland Garros final...Considers his biggest win over No. 5 Carlos Moya in first round of 2005 Australian Open, which allowed him to break Top 100 for first time...Fitness trainer is Francisco Garcia Rebolloso and coached by Juan Manuel Esparcia Clemente.

Record on clay 45-57

for a guy who favours clay has an ordinary record

http://www.atpworldtour.com/Tennis/Players/Top-Players/Guillermo-Garcia-Lopez.aspx?t=mr

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Full name is Guillermo Garcia-Lopez...Nickname is Guille or Willy...Began playing tennis at seven years old...Father, Juan Garcia Ballesteros, is a teacher...Mother, Paqui Lopez Cuesta, is a nurse...Has one younger brother, Juan who is 15...Enjoys playing soccer and skiing...Follows results and supports FC Barcelona... Practices often with fellow resident Juan Carlos Ferrero...Athletes who inspired him are Zinedine Zidane, Pete Sampras and Michael Jordan...Favorite movie is Gladiator and book is Da Vinci Code...His favorite surface is clay and best shot is backhand down the line...Says greatest match he ever seen was countryman Sergi Bruguera’s five-set win over Jim Courier in 1993 Roland Garros final...Considers his biggest win over No. 5 Carlos Moya in first round of 2005 Australian Open, which allowed him to break Top 100 for first time...Fitness trainer is Francisco Garcia Rebolloso and coached by Juan Manuel Esparcia Clemente.

Record on clay 45-57

for a guy who favours clay has an ordinary record

http://www.atpworldtour.com/Tennis/Players/Top-Players/Guillermo-Garcia-Lopez.aspx?t=mr

different lopez...

Im not surprised Monaco is losing to Gimeno-Traver atm.. I saw GTs last match against Gasquet and he should have won but choked it.

So theres still potential for him to choke his set lead against Monaco.

Yeah Monaco will still win the match but he's doing my head in.
Making me sweat over my multi

Remove this Banner Ad

ATP Barcelona - HUGE TIP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back