Attention: Mentone, PEGS, Peninsulia

Remove this Banner Ad

pinelodge

Rookie
May 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
How are ACk travelling this year, they've been belted by the 2 best sides in the comp although due to their reputation and their history i can still see them being one of the better sides. Are they still playing like the assumption of the past 5 years, ie cheating forward, running with it and titting silver on the lead? do they still call the blokes name they kick it too? do they still sing the song at 3 quater time?

pinelodge said:
How are ACk travelling this year, they've been belted by the 2 best sides in the comp although due to their reputation and their history i can still see them being one of the better sides. Are they still playing like the assumption of the past 5 years, ie cheating forward, running with it and titting silver on the lead? do they still call the blokes name they kick it too? do they still sing the song at 3 quater time?
Who are their main men this year? if you can give me their names, numbers and where they play that would be great!!!!
it aint their song its a warcry distinctly different listen to da words they are nothing alike at all

ACK are still in with a fight at the gf they are just starting to find there feet as a team but there still need to make some changes to the team. ACK are not getting as meany borders as they use to but they still have some of the best players in the ags. and they have a problem wif playing people wif name insted of skill.

littleskillsy said:
ACK are still in with a fight at the gf they are just starting to find there feet as a team but there still need to make some changes to the team. ACK are not getting as meany borders as they use to but they still have some of the best players in the ags. and they have a problem wif playing people wif name insted of skill.

with the lack of borders and the school footy side slipping... does that mean the school is going broke since thats what they depend on so much?

ACK is a rabble!!! If it wasn't for Ray Carroll the AGS would have dumped them long ago. They are only ever competitive in Football and cricket. Every other sport they get absolutely smacked. Surely their footy side has some good athletes, yet every year in aths they are terrible. Swimming they let blokes swim in their footy shorts for God's sake.

CMB12 said:
ACK is a rabble!!! If it wasn't for Ray Carroll the AGS would have dumped them long ago. They are only ever competitive in Football and cricket. Every other sport they get absolutely smacked. Surely their footy side has some good athletes, yet every year in aths they are terrible. Swimming they let blokes swim in their footy shorts for God's sake.

Rephrase that... ACK dominate in cricket and footy despite being basically half the size of all other AGS schools and in marcellins case one third the size if your just counting boys. Its near impossible to dominate everything so we will just stick to those two i guess, as opposed to say yarra valley who dominate umm nothing. U sound like ur from caulfied am i right? Mate pull ya head in or go back to the swimming pool this is a footy forum.
Disco out

Disco said:
Rephrase that... ACK dominate in cricket and footy despite being basically half the size of all other AGS schools and in marcellins case one third the size if your just counting boys. Its near impossible to dominate everything so we will just stick to those two i guess, as opposed to say yarra valley who dominate umm nothing. U sound like ur from caulfied am i right? Mate pull ya head in or go back to the swimming pool this is a footy forum.
Disco out

Disco when you pump pretty much the entire schools funds into footy no wonder you end up with wonder sides... too bad your $$$ arent paying good dividends this year ey! As for cricket you guys were rabble in '02 and '03... CMB12 agreed if it wasnt for the "name" Ray Carroll AGSV would have no need for ACK, they should go to the APS where every school throws $$$ and laptops etc at students!

Disco said:
Disco out

Disco out? jee wizz havent you just invented your own little signiture saying to cap off your little rant, congrats. Assumptions reign as the best football school is all but over, there best work has nothing on the juggernaut that is and will be PEGS under dustin's old man. As for cricket, Dominate is not a word id be throwing around, they've hardly matched ivanhoe in the past 10 years (5 from 6 at one stage).

chelsworthgale said:
Disco when you pump pretty much the entire schools funds into footy no wonder you end up with wonder sides... too bad your $$$ arent paying good dividends this year ey! As for cricket you guys were rabble in '02 and '03... CMB12 agreed if it wasnt for the "name" Ray Carroll AGSV would have no need for ACK, they should go to the APS where every school throws $$$ and laptops etc at students!

won the cricket flag in 03 . so dont know what you call a rabble. minimum money put into footy and cricket.

Remove this Banner Ad

Attention: Mentone, PEGS, Peninsulia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back