Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It wasn't a stuff up in my opinion. Johnson took that line on one of the previous laps and then some random swell sent her sideways back to the edge of the course and she smashed into the side buoy going almost right angles to the other swimmers. So then she didn't try it again. Of course that didn't happen when the Dutch girl did it.

Johnson deserved to win considering the amount of time she spent at the front.

Silver to Johnson, after leading the vast bulk of the way. Still a great effort.

No shame in coming second to one of the greats of women's marathon swimming, Van Rouwendaal was just too good in the end.

Great swim Johnson, did you see earlier when she passed Tadeucci on the left hand side.
Oh sorry. I thought you were saying she passed the Dutchy on the left hand side.😛

Have just caught up on everything now. What an unbelievable day it was yesterday in Paris for the Aussies.

4 gold and 2 bronze, incredible. Stories everywhere.

Montag a dual Olympic medalist. 6th Australian woman to win 2 athletics medals in the one Olympics.

Matt Denny going one better than his result in Tokyo.

Keegan Palmer and Matt Wearn going back to back.

The men's pursuit team winning for the first time in 20 years.

And of course Queen Nina getting it done with the pole.

Unbelievable. And we're not done yet. 6 medals up for grabs tonight on top of a seemingly huge number of semi finals.

I couldn't stay up last night, but yeah I'm not getting any sleep tonight. Let's ****ing go.
Untitled_Export_V2.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

Back