Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

Richardson through to the final. Will be tough to take Gold but anything can happen in sprint cycling.

As an aside, who is the guy that is a coach/assistant for Team GB that looks like Lance Armstrong?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm in/up.

Like I have been for the past 10 days or so... lol

Dan Murphy's gonna get another $2/300 order from me any day now...

I was going to say "for you sick ****s who will be awake" but then realized that I am in fact a sick **** who will be awake...

Chinese diver Chen Yiwen has a 31.50 pt lead over Keeney. I don't think you can change the dives you have put in to the officials and this is what they have submitted as from the Paris Official site.

Keeney can make up ground on the last dive as she has a higher degree of difficulty, but she has to - to quote Mark Taylor - NAIL IT to win and maybe a small mistake by Chen.

If Chen's 3 scoring dives on her last dive scores 3 x 8.0 =24 then with a 3.0 degree of difficulty that scores 72.

If Keeney scores 3 x 9.5 = 28.5 x 3.4 = 96.90 and that doesnt cover the gap. 3 x 10's would score 102. So she has to get a better score than Chen in the 4th round then do a Matthew Mitcham in the final round to win it.

4107BForward 3½ SomersaultsPike3.1
55152BForward 2½ Somersaults 1 TwistPike3.0

4107BForward 3½ SomersaultsPike3.1
55154BForward 2½ Somersaults 2 TwistsPike3.4

Watching the Diving on Stan. **** me Chen Yiwen is unreal :O This is her first Olympics which I find crazy. She's been #1 at all these other events she's competed in before. Surprised this is her first Olympics? I dunno how it works in the diving world.

Worried for Maddison after her shitty third dive, I hope she can put in a good effort for her 4th one.... She is being closely chased by a couple of the other girls.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

Back