Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

happy kat dennings GIF

Sliver ....great work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gold medal to tubs for building his Diving commentary as the Olympics progressed. Started off slashing at a few wide outside off and got dropped early in the innings. But fought on bravely and tonnes up just before stumps.
Just wait till tomorrow if Rousseau gets a medal in the men's platform. His finest hour since his 334*

Gold medal to tubs for building his Diving commentary as the Olympics progressed. Started off slashing at a few wide outside off and got dropped early in the innings. But fought on bravely and tonned up just before stumps.
Almost as good as Mark Waugh in the slips

The Chinese don't lose diving. It's extremely rare
Matthew Mitcham says hello. But you are right.

Post Greg Louganis, its only been Matthew and a Russian called Dimitri, surname escapes me, have stopped the Chinese men in the individual events. Can't remember anyone stopping the Chinese women in individual events.

Tom Daley and his diving partner stopped the men in the 10m platform syncro in Tokyo. They are the only 3 ones I can recall.

First springboard medal in 104 years, long time between drinks, no Aussie springboard diver has nailed it that well since Antwerp.

I wonder if Warwick Armstrong aka The Big Ship was commentating the diving back then.

Lovely sportsmanship by Mad cheering as the Chinese gun beat her. And then all the friendly hugs.

If only divers were in charge of the Chinese & Australian governments..
Yesss loved it, looks like they're all so supportive of each other!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

Back