Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For comparison here is Holy Molly and b-girl Naru. The one's that raygun beat.

well they seemed to be better than what Raygun put out overnight

Maybe she was overawed and couldn't perform, though wathcing the replay the dancer in my faily was all "how is this olympic level" and "I've never done breaking but I can do pretty much everything she did except the spin on the head"

Any chance of Japan getting to 3rd on the medal table?
They have been cleaning up in wrestling and have two more gold medal matches and one more comp at the quarter final stage. We still have an Aussie in this latter one. Haven't checked any other sports.

Will probably be something super annoying like pushing themselves over the line with another stupid breaking gold medal.

I feel for Raygun. The uniform was horrible for a start. And the cap as well.

rsz_10647k_8701.png

They have been cleaning up in wrestling and have two more gold medal matches and one more comp at the quarter final stage. We still have an Aussie in this latter one. Haven't checked any other sports.

Will probably be something super annoying like pushing themselves over the line with another stupid breaking gold medal.
As opposed to our totally legit skateboarding and Sailing golds?

According to the ABC article Breaking is a non starter at LA. And for Brisbane rated "Highly Unlikely". Just to make sure maybe someone could start a movement to boycott 2032 if Breaking is included.

It's been known it won't be included in the LA program for quite a while.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

Back