Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

How is that sexism? Don't act like women don't talk about how hot some of the guys are that are competing in the Olympics.
You saying she's hot I didn't care about. It was what you said after that gave me the icks, about wanting underwater shots.

Well that is the problem with breaking these days, back in the good old breaking days of the 1980s it was all about the moves.

No one cared about flow and concept back then, like a lot of other sports it's jumped the shark, no better example than Raygun.
Raygun would have been knifed if she produced that in the Bronx

All of these girls are easily making this par 5 with two strokes. Green must have missed the fairway to not get on in 2
Maybe we have no ****ing idea though, **** that coverage has made me mad.

You saying she's hot I didn't care about. It was what you said after that gave me the icks, about wanting underwater shots.
Oh go simp for some blue underarm haired feminist. Getting the “icks”? People like you that desperately want to be offended and virtue signal to the world for clout are annoying af.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh go simp for some blue underarm haired feminist. Getting the “icks”? People like you that desperately want to be offended and virtue signal to the world for clout are annoying af.
At least she doesnt simp for some orange skinned racist

You know I'm a woman, right?! You can't tell me what I can or can't be offended by.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

Back