Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

Look it is a LOT but it's only for 1 month. And in the end it's $35. Really worth it I reckon. For the clarity of picture stream.
tbh a mate of mine did the Stan thing and when i bitched about the price he agreed, but said he is looking at it as a one in 4 year investment so was ok with it then lol

The marathon swimming is about as exciting as the sailing.

Soooo, the Foxes haven’t won any gold for the last couple of days.

Anyone else feel like they might be getting a bit complacent?

The gold medal winning skateboarders have gone past them now and are the new Aussie gold heroes, the Foxes are old news.

Must admit I have no idea what the expected time is here for this marathon swim. Looks like Johnson was in front an hour ago though, and still is now, so she’s clearly doing pretty well!

Aussie lass has been doing a lot of work at the front. The Dutch girl had a decent stint as well. The Italian has been doing none of the lead work. A bit worried she'll have the legs if it is a sprint finish.

Does the finish still have that board which needs to be slapped, a bit like the top of the speed climbing wall? I seem to remember a race (Rio men's perhaps) where it was a super tight finish and the guy who was slightly in the lead stuffed his touch up and lost the gold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aussie lass has been doing a lot of work at the front. The Dutch girl had a decent stint as well. The Italian has been doing none of the lead work. A bit worried she'll have the legs if it is a sprint finish.

Does the finish still have that board which needs to be slapped, a bit like the top of the speed climbing wall? I seem to remember a race (Rio men's perhaps) where it was a super tight finish and the guy who was slightly in the lead stuffed his touch up and lost the gold.
Touch pad confirmed

On Redmi Note 8 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

Back