Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

I mean as spectators but I’m sure you could probably do better than the break dancer we have this time around. 😉
Well yeah of course I plan to go, I ****ing love the Olympics.

8 year out though so might even be dead by then, so who knows.

If breaking can make it into the Paris Olympics, and Roque can make it into the 1904 Olympics...

View attachment 2073620

...in which only the USA fielded teams and won all the medals.

Then surely Aussie rules is a shot to get into the 2032 Olympics
Aussie rules in the Olympics?

I mean as spectators but I’m sure you could probably do better than the break dancer we have this time around. 😉

Yeah, the Olympics sits atop my sporting bucket list so I'll definitely try and get there.

If they introduce a sport for posting on BigFooty or sitting on the toilet, I'm a chance at competing too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, the Olympics sits atop my sporting bucket list so I'll definitely try and get there.

If they introduce a sport for posting on BigFooty or sitting on the toilet, I'm a chance at competing too.

Take a tent .

It will be $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to stay anywhere...

So breaking is when a group of old guys deciding which sports should be in the Olympics went "kids think break dancing is still cool right?"

It should have been at the 1984 LA Olympics back when breakdancing was cool.

They will probably have Tiktok dancing at the Olympics in about 40 years time when the kids today will be saying the same thing.

It should have been at the 1984 LA Olympics back when breakdancing was cool.

They will probably have Tiktok dancing at the Olympics in about 40 years time when the kids today will be saying the same thing.
Coke sniffing for influencers with under 50,000 followers....Nardia Bartell absolute lock for a medal.

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

Back