Australia Day on the Bay

Remove this Banner Ad

They were little z's first ever concert when he was 10 :$ Saw them again when they supported Roxette.

So I'm a person that has seen 1927 live twice. I make bad life choices.
My mate in school was the drummers brother.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They were little z's first ever concert when he was 10 :$ Saw them again when they supported Roxette.

So I'm a person that has seen 1927 live twice. I make bad life choices.
I was at that one in Perth, they sold out the first show and added another. Around 2009-2010. AIRC Roxette had only planned for one concert in Sydney or somewhere. The demand was so huge they ended up doing a full Australian tour, with 1927 as support. 1927 were alright, but with only the lead singer as the original member it gets a bit lame. I was front row of course.

Second Roxette tour around 2015? Boom Crash Opera were backup. At the concert in Perth Marie have some sort of turn. I remember they were discussing what to do. Marie was a trooper and did the rest of the gig on a seat. She still pulled it off but had to pull out of live shows not long after. I managed to grab a guitar pick at that one.

Appreciate the present people as you just don't know what is around the corner.

I was at that one in Perth, they sold out the first show and added another. Around 2009-2010. AIRC Roxette had only planned for one concert in Sydney or somewhere. The demand was so huge they ended up doing a full Australian tour, with 1927 as support. 1927 were alright, but with only the lead singer as the original member it gets a bit lame. I was front row of course.

Second Roxette tour around 2015? Boom Crash Opera were backup. At the concert in Perth Marie have some sort of turn. I remember they were discussing what to do. Marie was a trooper and did the rest of the gig on a seat. She still pulled it off but had to pull out of live shows not long after. I managed to grab a guitar pick at that one.

Appreciate the present people as you just don't know what is around the corner.
Saw the BCO tour too.

Marie was the :goat: 😭

Remove this Banner Ad

Australia Day on the Bay

Remove this Banner Ad

Back