Australian fullback - Slater vs Hayne

Remove this Banner Ad

players want to play Orgin..this is where SoO has become too good..

thats why international board needs new blood with plans..

we are stuck with 4 nations crap when we should be doing more for the pacific islands

Maybe we should have a pacific team to be a part of SOO. Players from Fiji, Tonga, Samoa, PNG etc are all eligible. That way they can be a part of origin but also play for their country.

I know there's a pacific cup tournament now every 2 years. Maybe they should make that every year and the winner of the pacific cup every year gets to compete in the 4 nations turning it into a five nations tournament

Not the point, he will not be the first winger picked. Was found out a fair bit last week as well. Folau will be the first winger picked. Throw a blanket around for the other wing spot- my guess would be that Morris' Dragons teamate Darius Boyd will get the other wing spot. Morris has not done it at the top level, Boyd has.

Do you guys even watch any of the games? Slater is dribbling all over Hayne.

Hayne runs sideways 40 mtrs, wins a few mom's against bottom teams and everyone thinks he's the best player in the world? For pete's sake.

Slater kills him everywhere. In support. In back play. Cleaning up around the goal line. Bombs. Breaks. You name it.

Hayne I doubt will even get picked. He's rubbish.

Slater deserves it, he has more than earned the right to be Australian fullback, Hayne on wing or off the bench, he would be lethal in the last 25 mins running around tired forwards.

Slater deserves it, he has more than earned the right to be Australian fullback, Hayne on wing or off the bench, he would be lethal in the last 25 mins running around tired forwards.

Looks like Slater will get the gig after winning the CC medal. Hayne will be on the wing I expect.

lol as if Hayne is going to win on this board. Anyways, I don't mind either. I don't care where Hayne is in the team, I just want him to get as much ball as possible.

lol as if Hayne is going to win on this board. Anyways, I don't mind either. I don't care where Hayne is in the team, I just want him to get as much ball as possible.

?

Slater 12 37.50%
Hayne 20 62.50%

I was one of those 20. As I said given Haynes form I would have had him fullback, but not by much.

Very much 50-50 for me now. Would obviously prefer Slater gets it (sounds like its pretty much official he has it) given he plays for the Storm but taking that out of it, wouldn't be upset if Hayne started at full back.

I think experience also counts heavily in Slaters favour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Haynes a much safer fullback and has the ability to create something from nothing, Slater can be deadly in broken play and when put into gaps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Australian fullback - Slater vs Hayne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back