Australian Open 2022 Tennis Grand Slam

Remove this Banner Ad

Medvedev at $3.55 looks enticing.
It will no doubt shorten if ND is ruled out, and even if he plays, there is far too much disruption and distraction for him to go through undefeated to win.

IMO he is prime after winning the US Open and getting to the final here last year, so as proven as one can be on these courts apart from beating Novak, which I expect would happen this year if Novak plays.

Anybody think some of the outsiders might be worth more interest this year, given the chance for one of the favourites to 'test positive'?

Rublev at $100 for example.
Factoring in COVID drop outs, not a bad play this year, pick a handful of decent player longshots for example
Tsitsipas @ $44
Rublev @ $95
Berrettini @ $110
Shapovalov @ $180
Augur Allisieme @ $70

Chuck $10 on each and hope the better players get COVID/knocked off elsewhere and these guys get a dream run, could probably do the same for the Women's:
Svitolina @ $190
Kenin @ $150
Bencic @ $75
Pegula @ $130
Mertens @ $150

Good thing is, they don't need to win. Could trade out as they progress.

it would be farcical

In that case- put the house on him being deported after being named in the draw.

It would be in keeping with all other aspects of this absurd display of antivax nonsense colliding with hopelessly incompetent government.

For my money there is zero chance he doesn't get deported.
The federal gooberment won't dare risk looking 'soft on borders' this close to an election.

All they have been doing the last two days is whipping their spin doctors and focus groups 24/7 to vomit out an angle they can try and sell which explains why the whole mess is Labor's fault.

Thread darling Berrettini drawn into the same quarter as Djok :eek:

#sendhimhome

the-office-michael-scott.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Assuming Djokovic plays, potential Draw:

Rd 3- Sonego (Italy)
Rd 4- Garin (Chile)/Monfils (France)
Qtr Finals- Berrettini (Italy)
Semi Finals- Zverev (Germany)/Nadal (Spain)

Ive tailed some of your guys posts on Berrettini at 90 and Felix Auger-Alissame at 75

PalmerBet are offering $250.00 bonus bets if you deposit up to $250.00

I struggle to find any value in any of their markets compared to the betting exchanges.

PalmerBet may as well close down business now

Djokovic : Palmerbet 2.50, Betting Exchanges 3
Medvedev : Palmerbet 2.45, Betting Exchanges 3.15

PalmerBet are offering $250.00 bonus bets if you deposit up to $250.00

I struggle to find any value in any of their markets compared to the betting exchanges.

PalmerBet may as well close down business now

Djokovic : Palmerbet 2.50, Betting Exchanges 3
Medvedev : Palmerbet 2.45, Betting Exchanges 3.15

would have to be up there for one of the worst books going around

Why wait until after the draw?! Events have it hard enough with OTT government restrictions without turning everything into political theatre ffs

Medvedev wins it for mine but hardly an outlandish call there

Remove this Banner Ad

Australian Open 2022 Tennis Grand Slam

Remove this Banner Ad

Back