Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Draper in 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draper in 4/5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Fitzy talking like Draper is a mental midget. "If the crowd holds back, he has a chance." Hasn't considered the possibilty that not every player caves in when the crowd is rooting for the other player.

Fitzy talking like Draper is a mental midget. "If the crowd holds back, he has a chance." Hasn't considered the possibilty that not every player caves in when the crowd is rooting for the other player.
tbf, winning against Nadal and actually beating Nadal are 2 very different things. Nadal was losing several times last year, especially against Sharpo and Medvedev and still somehow won.

Still can't believe Nadal won last year

Meh give me the best players rather than the Australians. I don’t mind Kyrigos but I hate having doubles on every second night and the crowd are woeful at those matches. Plenty of exciting players regardless of him being out
I don't think we could be more different. I would be happy to never have to see a Serena/Big 4 demolition ever again.

Kyrgios out with a knee injury :(
Ch.9 right now
Sweating James Mcavoy GIF

Nice to see Kubler getting the win.

He had such a horrible run with injury over many years and great to see him doing well in his late 20s. Like a fine wine..

The last 12 months have been great for his ranking and his bank-balance. Well done mate and keep it up!

tbf, winning against Nadal and actually beating Nadal are 2 very different things. Nadal was losing several times last year, especially against Sharpo and Medvedev and still somehow won.

Still can't believe Nadal won last year

Aussie Rafa has the heart of a lion
The eyeeeeeee of the tigerrrrrr

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He had such a horrible run with injury over many years and great to see him doing well in his late 20s. Like a fine wine..

The last 12 months have been great for his ranking and his bank-balance. Well done mate and keep it up!
Great to see his united cup form carry over. Good on him!

Shame his Wimbledon run didn't count as he would be even higher.

Back