Roast Australian Politics Stuffing Up Australia - Treasurer Joe Hockey Pg26

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Dave, may I ask how you found or enjoyed school or the education experience?

Sometimes Good and Sometimes Bad. I did not get Dignosed with Autism until I was 14. So I did not get a Intergration Aid until then. That helped a Bloody Lot.

I had some good teachers who understood the Disablity and they where great Teachers but I had some Shit Teachers that did not.

My Texttile Teacher in Year 7 told my Mum I was Stupid

Sometimes Good and Sometimes Bad. I did not get Dignosed with Autism until I was 14. So I did not get a Intergration Aid until then. That helped a Bloody Lot.

I had some good teachers who understood the Disablity and they where great Teachers but I had some Shit Teachers that did not.

My Texttile Teacher in Year 7 told my Mum I was Stupid

That must have been very hard and your diagnosis almost a relief.

From what you've said from your own experience we do need to raise the overall standard of educators in our country. We have so many fantastic teachers but bottom end of the profession should be higher.

Many a teacher have said the same thing about me to my parents and to me over my time at school, we were all there to learn ;)

That must have been very hard and your diagnosis almost a relief.

Sure was a Relief espically we been trying to get a Diagnosis for at least 10 years before that

Sure was a Relief espically we been trying to get a Diagnosis for at least 10 years before that

Well done for sticking it out so well, school was tough enough as it was growing up without having to cope with your condition as well. Show's you've got a lot of toughness and fight in you :)

Well done for sticking it out so well, school was tough enough as it was growing up without having to cope with your condition as well. Show's you've got a lot of toughness and fight in you :)

Thank You Very Much Mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She is a Bigot
An example of the irregular verb - I have my opinion but you are a bigot.

"It's written on her face. Ignorance, stupidity, cruelty and a cunning, peasant suspicion of the world beyond her tiny orbit".

So to describe someone who is not of your political ilk in the quoted terms is OK by you?

And here's the thing, bud - if Mike Carlton had said that about a politician who was more melanin-enriched, it would be described as hate-speech. Not mere bigotry.

Go figure...

An example of the irregular verb - I have my opinion but you are a bigot.

"It's written on her face. Ignorance, stupidity, cruelty and a cunning, peasant suspicion of the world beyond her tiny orbit".

So to describe someone who is not of your political ilk in the quoted terms is OK by you?

And here's the thing, bud - if Mike Carlton had said that about a politician who was more melanin-enriched, it would be described as hate-speech. Not mere bigotry.

Go figure...
I'm still trying to find the irregular verb. If your referring to Bigot, that's a noun.
Sorry got stuck on that, not sure what you are referring to.

You do realise if the two major parties magically changed their names over night, ie labor became liberal, and liberal became labor you'd be cheering just as hard for your team.
That's the point with political bias, people just barrack for their side regardless. Good and bad on all sides.

Just on your points, don't know enough or care about internet intricacies, but why should the government pay for it anyway? Seems alright to me. The speed of pr0n is not my concern nor should the government pay for it.

The rate of price increases is minimal, inflation is low compared to previous times (including governments of both persuasions).
I thought we have world class hospitals, how are they actually getting worse? Isn't it a state issue running them?
Don't public schools get run by the states?
What is Australia going down? Just because one side of politics is in charge? That's seems too simplistic.
I think you'll find either of Turnbull or shorten are as arrogant as each other.

well saintly we seem to keep running into each other , happy to clarify
to me this is a GREAT thread it is of more importance than footy.Your comments show a blissful naivity that most in our great country swallow.
ever wondereed why so many kiwis are here, maybe because we act like sheep.
Biased news ( pro liberal both state and federal all owned by 1)show a manipulation of current affairs heavily slanted PROPOGANDA that fools swallow hook line and sinker.
i live in the real world
1 . the NBN was designed to give us WORLD class internet ,enabling people to work remote, instead we got this ,as the population increases the use will , it will be shit 1/10
2 .any expat who travels os cannot believe the cost of living smokes ,grog , petrol , purchased a steak recently? 2/10
3 . well, you should watch "which country do we invade next" a moore doco which shows the benefit of a one for all school model.sure gives all the right start ,makes them smarter and able to relate , ( one thing i know and have seen is a private school child sure has a sense of betterment certainly nurtured by the establishment). Paid for by yeah the tax payer, your correct re the schools run by states but you run jack if you dont control the purse.
4. been to a public hospital. are you aware that the hand over for a public hospital emergency ward is as was my mothers case can be 8 HOURS , thats 2 ambulance staff and a unit standing around for anyone to take responsibility
5 no one can afford a house oh unless your from os
seen how many people are living on the street, seen how many people out there not connected,see the HOPE draining from peoples eyes
if you have children you damn should
One side of Politics sells what the other side provides
the other side creates a USER PAYS system with essential services
silly things like ROADS with tolls,electrical network and water network gold plating, nursing,education (bye bye tafe, hello acquire a demetriou company)
all done by 1 party .
so paying a toll, got a speeding fine, big utilities bill thank Jeff Kennett (liberal)! keep going NEO liberal, its really working well,proven failure over the world
heard of King O'Malley
1 side won ww2 ignoring Churchills orders , the other was giving him blow jobs in London , hoping to get into the House of Lords and suggesting that 1/2 the country should be given to the JAPs , funny now they sell it to the Chinese
Maybe Saintly you should read Independant Australia

well saintly we seem to keep running into each other , happy to clarify
to me this is a GREAT thread it is of more importance than footy.Your comments show a blissful naivity that most in our great country swallow.
ever wondereed why so many kiwis are here, maybe because we act like sheep.
Biased news ( pro liberal both state and federal all owned by 1)show a manipulation of current affairs heavily slanted PROPOGANDA that fools swallow hook line and sinker.
i live in the real world
1 . the NBN was designed to give us WORLD class internet ,enabling people to work remote, instead we got this ,as the population increases the use will , it will be shit 1/10
2 .any expat who travels os cannot believe the cost of living smokes ,grog , petrol , purchased a steak recently? 2/10
3 . well, you should watch "which country do we invade next" a moore doco which shows the benefit of a one for all school model.sure gives all the right start ,makes them smarter and able to relate , ( one thing i know and have seen is a private school child sure has a sense of betterment certainly nurtured by the establishment). Paid for by yeah the tax payer, your correct re the schools run by states but you run jack if you dont control the purse.
4. been to a public hospital. are you aware that the hand over for a public hospital emergency ward is as was my mothers case can be 8 HOURS , thats 2 ambulance staff and a unit standing around for anyone to take responsibility
5 no one can afford a house oh unless your from os
seen how many people are living on the street, seen how many people out there not connected,see the HOPE draining from peoples eyes
if you have children you damn should
One side of Politics sells what the other side provides
the other side creates a USER PAYS system with essential services
silly things like ROADS with tolls,electrical network and water network gold plating, nursing,education (bye bye tafe, hello acquire a demetriou company)
all done by 1 party .
so paying a toll, got a speeding fine, big utilities bill thank Jeff Kennett (liberal)! keep going NEO liberal, its really working well,proven failure over the world
heard of King O'Malley
1 side won ww2 ignoring Churchills orders , the other was giving him blow jobs in London , hoping to get into the House of Lords and suggesting that 1/2 the country should be given to the JAPs , funny now they sell it to the Chinese
Maybe Saintly you should read Independant Australia
There's a lot for me to do there DP.
You have given me quite a bit of work.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but M Moore and his stuff is as silly as current affair. That I just will not do that.

That said, those in government are fundamentally more important than football, that's true.

But whether they are more important than horses, that's a whole different state of affairs.*

(All puns intended.)

* that's a tongue in cheek statement to keep the mood all light and fluffy. Oh, and because it amused me somewhat.

Nice comment.

And correct too.

I was fortunate enough to attend a private school in Melbourne and I can assure you the message constantly delivered (at least to me) was directly inverse to what you stated. If i recall correctly there is a post I've made in a previous thread which can correlate this to a certain extent......

many strange results this past few years in politics

Remove this Banner Ad

Back