FTA-TV Australian Survivor - Heroes vs Villains (Jan 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Disappointed with a lack of a reunion episode.

Don't think this season warranted it to be honest.

Anyone that wins regardless of what you think of them (me included) have to say deserves to win. Congrats Liz.

Hope next season has a decent shake up with the format.

Agree to disagree. Good on her for winning but perfectly is a reach. She performed better than Matt and Gerry but I don't think any of their arguments were good. Liz did well to remember the idol threat as that was a good point of difference.
She got to final two with two competitors who didn’t take a vote off her.

Not sure how much better you can do it tbh.

Agree to disagree. Good on her for winning but perfectly is a reach. She performed better than Matt and Gerry but I don't think any of their arguments were good. Liz did well to remember the idol threat as that was a good point of difference.
Flick’s surprise at that was kinda funny. Yes Flick, you could’ve been on the winning ship.

Would’ve secured her vote there too if it wasn’t already.

I'm still in shock under Matt tried to claim an almost move. Unbelievable.

Crazy.

I don't understand with all the time they have that they aren't prepared for every possible question. I get that living out there for 6-7 weeks is rough, but cmon.

I rated Liz game play prior to merge but she was on the wrong end of a few moves come merge and while Matt couldn't lay claim to being solely responsible for all of the those he should have at least tried to exposed her order in the chain.

She deserved it for her speech and Matt really shit the bed, heading in it was much closer to 50/50 split then the whitewash it become.

On a seperate note I won't be reading Facebook comments next season. Prior to merge all the comments were saying Liz won and sure enough she did.

I rated Liz game play prior to merge but she was on the wrong end of a few moves come merge and while Matt couldn't lay claim to being solely responsible for all of the those he should have at least tried to exposed her order in the chain.

She deserved it for her speech and Matt really s**t the bed, heading in it was much closer to 50/50 split then the whitewash it become.

On a seperate note I won't be reading Facebook comments next season. Prior to merge all the comments were saying Liz won and sure enough she did.

That's crap. How are people getting the info? Surely NDAs are standard?

She deserved it for her speech and Matt really s**t the bed, heading in it was much closer to 50/50 split then the whitewash it become.

How does it get out?

How does it get out?

Loose lips sink ships.

Even forums like this one can spoil things with douches sharing betting odds.

How many ppl are involved with a production like Survivor? Not just the players but all the crew. All the Samoans on the side. Let alone uber-fans or betting agencies seeking out the info. Just one word to someone and....

Glad the final result was a surprise to me.

That's crap. How are people getting the info? Surely NDAs are standard?

How does it get out?

Got to think between the contestants and all the people who work on the production that someone will have loose lips. Also given how long it is between the final episode airing and when it actually takes place that someone close to the final three will work out if they won or not. Feel like the only way of stopping it would be delay the announcement of the winner and have a live show but that would take away from the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got to think between the contestants and all the people who work on the production that someone will have loose lips. Also given how long it is between the final episode airing and when it actually takes place that someone close to the final three will work out if they won or not. Feel like the only way of stopping it would be delay the announcement of the winner and have a live show but that would take away from the moment.
I think US survivor used to do that (I recall Probst jumping on a jet ski in Tahiti or something one season and them making it seem like he rode it home.

Liz was assertive without pissing off the jury at the final tribal council and that is an important consideration.

Be respectful but get your points across.

And a 7-0 whitewash. Matt and Gerry were pawns after all. If one of them had the guts to vote George off when others were trying to do it then again they might had got to the end.

Liz was assertive without pissing off the jury at the final tribal council and that is an important consideration.

Be respectful but get your points across.
Yeah could be wrong, but I don't think at any point she asserted that she was a better player than any of them? Just that she was better than Matt and Gerry?

Not sure why Gerry thought they would respect him riding George's coattail so that he could wipe out his 'hitlist', and saying that's why he was better at the game than they were.

Betting odds - and doesn't take much for someone on the show privy to the final result to say a bit too much whether that's a contestant or crew member.
I was reading that in Channel 10 tradition that they actually filmed 3 different endings with each player winning, so no-one actually knows until tonight. They do this to try and limit the amount of loose lips, but still managed to get out apparently

Honestly what show are you watching?

Gerry was never getting a single vote. He showed himself to be the dumbarse he really is.

He had a great opportunity to farm a stack of votes after the other two had made their pitches, Matt completely botched it & Liz didn't say anything special at all.

George opened the door for him with his question to the other two but he didn't play it smart after that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back