FTA-TV Australia's Next Top Model Season 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's a compromise...

n728178835_934913_7657.jpg

Happy? ;)

P.S Steph F still rocks :p

What was with Jonathan's glasses and general outfit? HE looked like a total knob. Anyway I am an Eloise fan. Georgie looks cute but seems like a real cow. Tahnee seems to have the best rack.

First of all it’s good to have this show back. Glad Jodie is gone; Sarah Murdoch made a fantastic first impression as she seems like a really nice, genuine person. And great to see the hottest contestant ever in Sam who was looking as hot as ever.

As usual here is my order of preference (a lot will change but here are my initial thoughts):

1. Tahnee: Only 16 but I love this girl, what an absolute champ! :) Fantastic warm smile, great body and as seen in the photo shoot certainly a nice rack as other have mentioned. Strong face which should prove flexible in future shoots but no doubt she’ll be told to lose weight which is a shame. I’m on her to win, what a gun. :thumbsu:

2. Georgie: I like Tahnee the most but Georgie is definitely the hottest in the series, man oh man she is ridiculous! :eek: She too is only 16 which is hard to believe given how hot she is. Greatest smile ever, beautiful hair and like I’ve said a million times already just hot hot hot, the face is stunning and body looked great too! I thought she had a pretty tough photoshoot and for a while there thought she might be in doubt. The only downside was that she seemed somewhat fond of getting into slanging matches and seems a bit unpleasant, I don’t stay a fan of many girls like that so lets hope she tones it down.

3. Adele: She’s an Alamela clone except she’s taller and less annoying. She comes across as a bit cold but that’s probably because she’s quiet and hopefully she comes out of her shell during the season. But of an odd nose but she has a very nice smile. I am reluctant to put her this high up and really not sure why I did but we’ll see.

4. Eloise: There’s something I really like as well as something I don’t. Not sure what to make of her at this stage, she’s cute and looks really innocent at times. Even though it wasn’t a real big deal, didn’t think she should’ve been having a laugh at the comments about Clare because she should’ve known they weren’t necessary.

5. Clare: The mighty south Aussies. She’s real attractive (with lots of clothes on), has glowing hair and a charming smile. Easily had the best walk of the group and this coupled with her unique look I think she stands to go far. I think the girls were far too tough on her, while she might be a little fake and could get on your nerves; they were way out of line because she didn’t do anything to deserve it. I like her, but I’m weary of making any big statements because I feel as though she could start to get annoying and she'll be a loner of the group while constantly getting support from the judges.

6. Madison: I quite like her, don’t think she’s that hot but she seems nice. Nerves clearly got the better of her in the walk and she was overwhelmed. One thing for sure though, she is a haircut waiting to happen and I suspect they’ll cut it all off and go pretty short which should suit her. She doesn’t have great skin though which will hold her back and she’s short, and probably not overly flexible. I see a lot of things that will prevent her from going deep.

7. Mikarla: Initially I really, really liked her but as the episode wore on I become less fond of her. Very, very thin and not an attractive or desirable body at all. Beautiful eyes and a bubbly personality. Hard to tell which way she’ll go, early exit or long stay.

8. Laura M: She’s okay I guess, don’t really have anything against her as she seems like a pretty nice person but no real attraction at all. Even after a shaky start I sense she’ll be in it right towards the end.

9. Laura T: The first to leave and I’ve come to expect that one of my favourites is always first out. I was a big fan of her looks and I saw a bit of Eva Green in her but unfortunately she was too full of herself and seemed like a pretty ruthless person so even though in the looks department I rated her otherwise I wasn’t disappointed to see her leave.

10. Lola: Meh, she was about the only one I didn’t really have any impressions of, good or bad. She is one of the least attractive girls.

11. Franky: Pretty good body and decent face but there wasn’t much appeal for me. Very good walk though which could save her but overall I just thought she came across as a bit of a selfish person.

12. Cassie: This girl is trash, not a fan. She has an interesting look, a bit like a lizard to me but she has long legs and after a successful first up photoshoot the judges seem to be convinced. Bucky teeth, big lips but the big lips will probably work to her advantage.

13. Leah: Somewhat hot but I don’t like her. Her comments in regards to Clare were distasteful and unwarranted. Seems like a real leader and will be at the centre of many fights between the girls. Could go far though, with a change of attitude.

Will probably watch it again at some stage to see if I picked up on anything I missed.

I think Adele and Claire would be in the "top model" category considering that is what the judges are looking for.

I think Eloise is my fave. Something about her.

Still won't be able to determine a true favourite for another couple of weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah it's getting harder to relate to the girls now because they just keep getting younger and younger (and I spose I'm getting older too).

I disagree with Drummond about Lola. I found her to be one of the more attractive girls - especially when they did the cut away interviews and she had her hair tied back. Very pretty.

Also might have something to do with the fact that she's one of the few I wouldn't end up in jail for sleeping with. ;)

possible spoiler
Not really liking any of them so far, no stand outs, or obvious model potential, they're all fairly average. But i'll give them more time. :cool:
But Sarah Murdoch just showed us how terrible Jodhi Meares was. Good move to boot her. :thumbsu:

I seriously reckon Adele is a big chance and will get better each week. She’s extremely hot and seems like one of the nicest girls in the competition. When they do their makeovers it’ll be interesting to see what they do with her.

Tahnee is just the biggest gun ever. Enough said really as she is so awesome. Looks hot even without any makeup.

I think I might have underrated Eloise. She’s got a pretty fine body and an exceptionally natural face; she’s another who without make-up looks hot. She could go far.

Clare is pretty hot, probably has the best chance of anyone to be a model but you can tell she’s a bit full of herself. She seems nice enough but perhaps unknowingly comes across as a bit of a know-it-all.

Georgie, I don’t think there has ever been a hotter 16 year old, it’s insane. Hottest face ever, great body, it’s quite ridiculous really.

Looking forward to tonight’s episode, I assume they’ll be taking us through the Fox 8 ad?

Good to see Leah out.

I reckon Georgie is my sentimental favourite. I agree with Drummond. She is INSANELY beautiful for someone so young.

Adele is my other favourite who should get pretty far with her more natural 'High Fashion' look.

Cassi will go far in this competition and possibly win it. Tantrums and all. I'm coming around to her look. She looks amazing in the photos.

Eloise needs to step up as i think she has a more common look (but she's still really cute).

It's getting very interesting and it's only 3 weeks in.

Tahnee…what a superstar. There’s always one every season that I love, Lara, Danica, Sam and now Tahnee. Might not have been all that great in the photoshoot but otherwise had a pretty good week. Gun! :thumbsu:

Good to see Leah out.

I reckon Georgie is my sentimental favourite. I agree with Drummond. She is INSANELY beautiful for someone so young.

Adele is my other favourite who should get pretty far with her more natural 'High Fashion' look.

Cassi will go far in this competition and possibly win it. Tantrums and all. I'm coming around to her look. She looks amazing in the photos.

Eloise needs to step up as i think she has a more common look (but she's still really cute).

It's getting very interesting and it's only 3 weeks in.
Pretty much agree with all of this. Cassi's going to be interesting to watch, looks like she well and truly cracks it next week. :p Pretty funny how she gets out of talks about how she needs to quit smoking and such and then first chance she gets she lights one up. The whole back sprain or whatever was a complete joke, lucky the judges didn’t make more of a deal of it IMO.

I’m starting to really like Madison, I think she’s real cute, has a nice smile and a great body. And plus you get the sense she’s the nicest, friendliest girl in the comp (along with Tahnee of course) who wouldn’t say a bad work about anyone. By the looks of it her hair cut won’t be all that different, still got lots of length. I’m hoping she goes far. :)

Frankie is a bit of a loser; yeah she’s going to perform well in pretty much any photo shoot because she’s got this sultry look but she gives up easily and loses focus. She acted like a tool in the gymnastics exercise and thinking Jonathon hated her was laughable.

Mikarla is a strange one, she smokes, she doesn’t have much of a body to look at, she’s a bit of a tool, and yet despite all that I don’t mind her. She’s got this real cute, charming smile.

Leah was pretty hot but her attitude stunk so not displeased to see her leave. If Georgie had gone it would’ve been a farce. She has the best skin I’ve ever seen, flawless.

Clare might struggle from time to time but I still think she’d be the favourite to win. Larua will give her stiff competition. Don’t rate Lola at all, can’t believe she wasn’t sent packing.

I like the pretty 16 year old, the one with big teeth and the half asian one. A couple of other decent ones in there, but these three have the bodies to go with the faces. That Eloise one has a shit nose, but is still cute. No boobs though...

I wont comment on what most of you guys have written previously as I purely forgot about this thread.... Don't worry, right into it though.

Cassi: :thumbsu: Jordan: :thumbsu: She is my Jordan of this year. They're the best. Cassi won't win, but she is my favourite. How she gets through all the crap they put on her in the house, then comes out with a photo that has AWESOME!!!!! stamped all over it. Thats class. It's not a personality contest, it's who can turn it on infront of the lense and she has got it. Natural.

I'm at work at the moment, so post more when I get home, just had to get that off my chest.

Which one was the Freo chick again?

Can't remember which one she was but clearly she must be the most gorgeous - it's in our genes. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Australia's Next Top Model Season 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back