FTA-TV Australia's Next Top Model Season 5

Remove this Banner Ad

I was really disappointed to see them boot Eloise. Madison took a good photo today, but she's generally not up to it, and neither is Lola.

Mikarla, thank goodness she's gone. I enjoyed her "frustration" that the judges thought she wasn't taking the competition seriously....hmm wonder why?

What a joke. Every year I’m saying the same thing and yet I keep watching.

Eloise? She had a smoking body and a naturally stunning face. Her photoshoot last week was one of the most beautiful pictures I’ve seen in the years watching this show. I dead set reckon I saw her at uni the other day too, knowing she's out already maybe it was her! I agree though that she doesn’t have a strong look though and maybe they felt it just wasn’t going to improve, but I just feel she had potential that wasn’t closes to being fulfilled, same with Goergie. Why are they kicking out all the hot ones? Speaking of Goergie, the 2 or so seconds we saw of her was probably the highlight of the episode.

Tahnee had a poor photo but a great walk and yet another solid week. Loved the conversation with her mum. Didn’t particularly like the prank she pulled on Mikarla, thought it was a bit immature but then again she has just turned 17 and I hate people smoking so perhaps fair enough! Bit of a stinge only going 1k to Adele, I would’ve split it 50/50, easy to say from here though. ;)

Starting to really like Laura, I’ve been underrating her and I think she could go far. She seems to sneak under the radar every week and there’s never much talk of her leaving. Seems like a pretty nice person to; liked her defending Clare.

Adele is a ripper, what a gun. She looked hot in the photoshoot and is just pretty in general. Got a great attitude and an easy going personality. Same with Madison who looked great in the shot and I like her more with each passing week. She always lets out a big sigh of relief after the challenge/shoot which is cute.

Cassie is a loose cannon, just an absolute weirdo. Her attack on Clare was ridiculous and completely unwarranted. I hate people getting up early and disturbing me too but 9am? And her pouring the cigarette buds on Eloise's bed, are you serious? What a feral.

Mikarla. :( She’s pretty much the opposite of me in terms of behavior but that didn’t stop me from liking her. Probably the worst body in the competition but a nice face and was always good for her special comments. Strange relationship she had with Cassie too, one minute bagging her the next such close friends. :confused:

Lola, how the heck does she continue to survive? She’s hopeless EVERY SINGLE WEEK. Boot her already, I'm sick of every series the judges trying to hold onto someone for so long in the hope she finally comes good. She won't, they overrate her big time IMO.

Loving this series. :thumbsu:

Yeah I thought Tahnee was stingy with the prize too. I probably would have split $7000/$3000. Speaking of Tahnee, she's stunning but I still think she looks so young. A little too fresh faced.

Laura's great, I think her hair cut's made all the difference.

I can't really see anyone other than Clare winning, she looks like a model already. As someone said here earlier (apologies for not remembering who) she's Alice Mk 2.

Honestly don't know what they see in Lola. There is just something "manly" about her. Maybe it's because she slouches. Don't rate her at all.

I liked Mikarla but you knew she would struggle from this point. She may of been trying her best but she let herself down with keeping her bad habits i reckon.

Eloise was fodder to me. Very beautiful girl but i think that was it with her. Not enough Model quality.

Tahnee was smoking hot in the catwalk challenge but i still don't rate her ahead of Claire and Adele.

Adele just the quiet achiever. Another great shot. The red hair really suits her. Gorgeous girl and still my number 1.

Franky improved but i still don't rate her at all.

This was the first week i saw something in Madison. She's alright.

Honestly don't know what they see in Lola. There is just something "manly" about her. Maybe it's because she slouches. Don't rate her at all.

I haven't quite made up my mind about her. Occasionally in the close up interviews she looks really attractive but then you see her clomping along the catwalk and she looks like a square jawed SS trooper who's just taken off his helmet.

I find Tahnee and Madison to be easily the cutest but neither of them have a hope in hell of winning. The best looking girls never win, it's always one of the freaky looking insects.

It's out of Adele and Clare for the title I reckon. Maybe Franky as a smoky.

What a joke. Every year I’m saying the same thing and yet I keep watching.

You love it :thumbsu:

Eloise? She had a smoking body and a naturally stunning face. Her photoshoot last week was one of the most beautiful pictures I’ve seen in the years watching this show.

At least 3 or 4 dozen photo's back from Number 1 spot.

Tahnee had a poor photo but a great walk and yet another solid week. Loved the conversation with her mum. Didn’t particularly like the prank she pulled on Mikarla, thought it was a bit immature but then again she has just turned 17 and I hate people smoking so perhaps fair enough! Bit of a stinge only going 1k to Adele, I would’ve split it 50/50, easy to say from here though. ;)

I think her poor week has brought it back to a much more even competition. Having said that, I didn't really like the photo shoot. It seemed awkward, and didn't give many of the girls an opportunity to shine.

Starting to really like Laura, I’ve been underrating her and I think she could go far. She seems to sneak under the radar every week and there’s never much talk of her leaving. Seems like a pretty nice person to; liked her defending Clare.

Agree here. Never really a fan of the Asian girls, but for some reason Laura is different. Should be top 4.

Adele is a ripper, what a gun. She looked hot in the photoshoot and is just pretty in general. Got a great attitude and an easy going personality. Same with Madison who looked great in the shot and I like her more with each passing week. She always lets out a big sigh of relief after the challenge/shoot which is cute.

I still want to be convinced on Adele.... not on the bandwagon for her yet. Sensational effort from Maddi this week.... Will it be enough to prop her up for a while?? I can't imagine her winning.

Cassie is a loose cannon, just an absolute weirdo. Her attack on Clare was ridiculous and completely unwarranted. I hate people getting up early and disturbing me too but 9am? And her pouring the cigarette buds on Eloise's bed, are you serious? What a feral.

Poor week from my favourite :(

Lola, how the heck does she continue to survive? She’s hopeless EVERY SINGLE WEEK. Boot her already, I'm sick of every series the judges trying to hold onto someone for so long in the hope she finally comes good. She won't, they overrate her big time IMO.

I think they just need to get rid of Lola and Maddi and then they've got the cream.

Loving this series. :thumbsu:

Agree. Still on Clare ftw.

So who do you think Charlotte Dawson was referring to in her "Hitchcock" comment?

That Clare reminds me of a Blonde Mortia Adams in a way, if she's the one with the "hot spud" in her mouth. I am getting confused with these girls because about 6 of them seem to blend into one.

So who do you think Charlotte Dawson was referring to in her "Hitchcock" comment?

That Clare reminds me of a Blonde Mortia Adams in a way, if she's the one with the "hot spud" in her mouth. I am getting confused with these girls because about 6 of them seem to blend into one.

That would be Madison Wall , the one with the wild hair, (ie- The Birds)

I figured it was Clare, because she's bloody weird. I thought it was hilarious when Cassie went nuts and Clare was crying on the couch. I know she's young, but she seems a really odd girl. Will win it though.

I also had a laugh when the one who left called Tahnee fat. If her body was anywhere near as good as Tahnee's she might've had a shot.

Agree that this is a good season too. I usually casually watch the first couple of episodes after which the good looking ones are booted and I give up. But I guess when Tahnee's gone I'll stop watching this one as well.

It's not about who's the best looking, it's about who has the best model qualities.

If you want a beauty contest go watch Miss World :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fairly obvious poor Madi was a goner this week after her photo.

Still don't see it in Lola, but i can just sense one week she will do a photo where i'll go "woah." But i don't think she'll last much longer.

Adele has added heaps of sex appeal this week which shows up the "one look" jibes.

Claire consistent as ever and Tahnee is just smokin hot again.

This far out i'll rank them:

1. Adele
2. Claire
3. Tahnee
4. Cassi
5. Laura M
6. Lola
7. Franky

It doesn't forgive her behaviour, but all of a sudden, Cassi being the way she is makes a hell of a lot of sense, poor girl :(

I was about to make a similar comment. With a mum like that, Cassi hasn't had any real hope to have much real self esteem.

She wasn't that bad surely? I thought it was fairly wise motherly advice - she would regret it for the rest of her life if she bailed.

Being cruel to be kind and all that.

I might not have heard it all - I thought she just said that Cassie had made plenty of mistakes in the past but if she quit it would be a mistake she would never top? And that Cassie would just do whatever she wanted anyway?

Another top episode from this great series. Good to see that photographer back; wasn’t he the one that shot the girls in Hawaii or wherever it was they went last year? When Sam produced the hottest shot ever and Caris looked smoking.

Adele... :eek: Quality. Got a terrific body and a beautiful face. She’s probably just behind Clare at this stage, certainly in the top 3. Consistently producing good photos.

Clare I like. She’s similar to Alice but unlike Alice she’s not just a model she’s actually attractive. Beautiful smile, great skin. I thought they overrated her photo because to me it wasn’t all that great but I guess they know best.

Tahnee looked ridiculously hot in that ice challenge thing, incredible bod. And despite the fact they weren’t full of praise for her while shooting, she turned in pretty incredible photo.

Laura struggled, Franky had her best week yet and she really does look a million times better with the short hair. Cassie again produces the goods when she always looks the worst of the lot upon woken up and even arriving at the shoot she looks average. Amazing how she can transform like that. And I didn’t find anything wrong with what Cassie’s mother had to say. Sometimes when the person you care for the most says something like that it makes you wake up and realise they are right. The mother handled it well, made her realise that something like this isn't something you walk away from.

Fair call on Madison, great body but the face just never delivers. Shame as she was a nice girl.

Trust me, from someone who has been a 16 year old girl, the mother did not handle it right. The way it ended with her telling Cassi she was already a disappointment to her was horrible (it was left in a way that appeared that no matter what Cassi had chosen she'd still have made the wrong decision). The stuff before was harsh, but possibly fair but the end was not right at all.

Especially when you know the mum lives in a different country to Cassi now, it would be hard not to think your mum really didn't want much to do with you.

(This is how an emotional 16 year old can think).

Anyhoo, I think it's becoming pretty clear in the show of the divide between the girls, I think the next few eliminations already are becoming obvious.

Didn't get to see last weeks episode until last night, but boy was it great! What a stunning, stunning photoshoot in one of the best locations.

Won't say too much as the next episode is on tonight, however my pick for top 3 are, in no order, Adele, Clare and Tahnee, and either Adele or Clare will win IMO.

Giddy up!

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Australia's Next Top Model Season 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back