Ayres

Remove this Banner Ad

Our defence is one of the best in the league so Curran is doing his job.
Our ruckmen are just about the best conbination around and give thier midfielders first look at the ball and our forward line is functioning OK considering the delivery they get so Mikan is doing his job.

Craig is definetly doing his job

So why don't we make Jarman a full time assistant whose additional responsibilities would be to come up with new ideas. The bloke has seen it all and done it all so I reckon he would be the bloke. SO make him full time I say.;)

Originally posted by Stiffy_18
Our defence is one of the best in the league so Curran is doing his job.
Our ruckmen are just about the best conbination around and give thier midfielders first look at the ball and our forward line is functioning OK considering the delivery they get so Mikan is doing his job.

Craig is definetly doing his job

So why don't we make Jarman a full time assistant whose additional responsibilities would be to come up with new ideas. The bloke has seen it all and done it all so I reckon he would be the bloke. SO make him full time I say.;)

who's the midfield coach? that's the bastard that needs to pull his finger out.

Originally posted by Jerome
Didnt we get Craig for fresh blood and new ideas?

David Pittman would be the ideal person as a ruck coach.

Craigy has been around for a while & he is one i would not look at replacing,

By fresh blood i would like to see a couple of assistants from clubs other than our own & preferably not long out of the game,

as a ruck coach how would Spider Burton sound to you guys?? & as far as a mid-field coach we couldn't go past Brett Ratten,

IMO, we need fresh blood to get some new ideas.

Breaking it down by the coaches:

Micken as the forward coach I have always found a little strange. We lack innovation most of the time. If it is not working, change the mix. Should get a younger coach with new ideas.

Moore as the ruck coach had done OK over the years, but Clarke / Biglands have gone backwards this year in effective clearances. Perhaps time for a change.

Craig as the midfield coach has given us the most advantage over the years. Not going great at the moment, but his fitness ideas have been crucial for the club.

Curran as the backline coach has done well as probably our best performed area. Only concern has been some stupid matchups (many involving Ben Hart) that they refuse to change.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ayres

Remove this Banner Ad

Back