B grade

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
wiggins is a big lose no two ways about it... but i think they can spread a bit of the load now with him gone.With bucky cooper dipper down there i still think they will be alright then you got cantelmi s maybe taylor half forwards. they get matty b back from a broken leg so hopefully not all doom and gloom still early... i know alot of the boys down there watch alot of games..

Not putting any players down but if you think the above posting will get lakers to take the next step you are kidding yourself. That forward line is going backwards. No pace & if you watched 2009 finals you will understand what p/vale did in the last 1/4 when they where 5goals down ,kicking against the wind. They ran off Buckets/ Dipper while Cooper watched from side lines. Oak Park did the same to Dipper & Alit at Windy hill as well. Wiggins was the only forward lakers had for the finals. I hope we can recruit to replace the losses.

Not putting any players down but if you think the above posting will get lakers to take the next step you are kidding yourself. That forward line is going backwards. No pace & if you watched 2009 finals you will understand what p/vale did in the last 1/4 when they where 5goals down ,kicking against the wind. They ran off Buckets/ Dipper while Cooper watched from side lines. Oak Park did the same to Dipper & Alit at Windy hill as well. Wiggins was the only forward lakers had for the finals. I hope we can recruit to replace the losses.

Would Damien Houlihan be a good enough replacement?

Will cover the forward part of Wiggins. Who will cover the Ruck/lose man in the back line role he used to some times play, when required & where will the dollars come from to fill these roles when he has been offered the same as Wiggins pay per game last year ?

They've added Chris Smith (Greenvale) and Leigh Irons (Coburg Districts) to a side that played finals.
Anyone see the great man Matthew Pillios and his side kick Brodie Holland in the paper yesterday. Looked like the Marby boys still celebrating their Premiership. I wonder if they were discussing bringing back the EDFL footy show. Cmon guys the league needs to up the profile in the media. The coverage is not matching the standard of player.

From what i've heard Irons would've been a fringe player at best. Those down at the KP wind tunnel must be rapt to see big Chris Smith back at the club after a stint at powerhouse Greenvale! Heard a rumour that Houlihan could be lining up next to him next season? Would be a decent combo up there with Gamble if so, 3 big boys. Also that M. Bangit could possibly have a run down there with his mate Craig Burns? Can anyone from KP confirm?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From what i've heard Irons would've been a fringe player at best. Those down at the KP wind tunnel must be rapt to see big Chris Smith back at the club after a stint at powerhouse Greenvale! Heard a rumour that Houlihan could be lining up next to him next season? Would be a decent combo up there with Gamble if so, 3 big boys. Also that M. Bangit could possibly have a run down there with his mate Craig Burns? Can anyone from KP confirm?
Rumour is that Ricky Misiti has talked his old mate Jarad Morrison to sign on the dotted line for the season.[ex strathmore and st kevins]

heard that Houlihan has signed with Riddell

Lakes were very keen to get him to replace Wiggins. Heard yesterday that some of lakers best young blokes have been training with Keilor. They can't afford to lose any of them after the departures already. Heard they have only signed 1 new player in N Taylor W/Meadows & he is only a small forward. Also heard that some of there big name players havn't been turning up to training, can anyone confirm.

Lakes were very keen to get him to replace Wiggins. Heard yesterday that some of lakers best young blokes have been training with Keilor. They can't afford to lose any of them after the departures already. Heard they have only signed 1 new player in N Taylor W/Meadows & he is only a small forward. Also heard that some of there big name players havn't been turning up to training, can anyone confirm.

All players except Wi$$ins have a signed contract for 2010. No more losses for TL.

Scarlett and Milburn have not turned up to any of Geelongs pre season training sessions. But don't stress Cat fans they are playing in 2010.
If you really have an idea on what is happening down at the Lakers you would know some of the senior players don't start back until after Christmas. This has happened for years.

All players except Wi$$ins have a signed contract for 2010. No more losses for TL.

Scarlett and Milburn have not turned up to any of Geelongs pre season training sessions. But don't stress Cat fans they are playing in 2010.
If you really have an idea on what is happening down at the Lakers you would know some of the senior players don't start back until after Christmas. This has happened for years.

You are talking crap.
1 Not all players have signed from 2009 (Fact)
2 Was one of the things the new committee boasted about changing when they took over
Just ask Danny Rajab from last season. Given the door for missing training session pre xmas. Ended up playing for Northcote Park.

You are talking crap.
1 Not all players have signed from 2009 (Fact)
2 Was one of the things the new committee boasted about changing when they took over
Just ask Danny Rajab from last season. Given the door for missing training session pre xmas. Ended up playing for Northcote Park.

Koronas is training at Keilor but will play at TL. Danny Rajab got the flick because he would not take a cut from the $450 he was on. The missing training rule was brought in because of a fall out from a bloke who missed on the coaching role trying to poach players. Hutchy never trains before Chrissy. Lakers have Greenvales CHB from a couple of years ago who is a gun. West Coburgs ff who kicked 80 a couple of years ago also looks to be coming across. Lakers will be there abouts - something that makes me think your bitter about.

Koronas is training at Keilor but will play at TL. Danny Rajab got the flick because he would not take a cut from the $450 he was on. The missing training rule was brought in because of a fall out from a bloke who missed on the coaching role trying to poach players. Hutchy never trains before Chrissy. Lakers have Greenvales CHB from a couple of years ago who is a gun. West Coburgs ff who kicked 80 a couple of years ago also looks to be coming across. Lakers will be there abouts - something that makes me think your bitter about.

Who's the Greenvale CHB joining the Lakers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back