B grade

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koronas is training at Keilor but will play at TL. Danny Rajab got the flick because he would not take a cut from the $450 he was on. The missing training rule was brought in because of a fall out from a bloke who missed on the coaching role trying to poach players. Hutchy never trains before Chrissy. Lakers have Greenvales CHB from a couple of years ago who is a gun. West Coburgs ff who kicked 80 a couple of years ago also looks to be coming across. Lakers will be there abouts - something that makes me think your bitter about.

Your not as close to lakers as you think Kings Army, Hutchy didn't miss a training pre xmas last season due to him going overseas after xmas last year. Rajab left with a cash pay out as he was on two year deal.He only got 1/2 of what he asked for $. What person are you talking about taking players (Smith, Anderson or Horwood) as only three players weren't on a two year contract. Morelli, Hutchy & Wright.

Are the players that are coming across from A grade clubs any good & how long since they played ?

And hasn't been at GV since 2005...
Bomber 44 dont think willoughby played at a b grade club in 09
maybe douttas ??
any big names at other b grade clubs in 2010
heard Pascoe Vale had recruited well to the point some regular players could miss senior selection
glenroy are on the rebound and will be stronger than last year in a grade
keilor park on the improve due to a new recruiting officer with lots of contacts
sydenham have had the best numbers at preseason training since they started
all makes for a strong competition

Bomber 44 dont think willoughby played at a b grade club in 09
maybe douttas ??
any big names at other b grade clubs in 2010
heard Pascoe Vale had recruited well to the point some regular players could miss senior selection
glenroy are on the rebound and will be stronger than last year in a grade
keilor park on the improve due to a new recruiting officer with lots of contacts
sydenham have had the best numbers at preseason training since they started
all makes for a strong competition

I didn't post that...Just stated he hasn't been at GV for ages...;)

Who is the new recruiting officer at KP with all the contacts?
I ran into a guy at the Royal hotel he said Corso from Newport West might be a western region guy ?? said he had a long list of A grade players ready to come across

I ran into a guy at the Royal hotel he said Corso from Newport West might be a western region guy ?? said he had a long list of A grade players ready to come across

I think that Airport West might be the danger for Pascoe Vale this year.
Now that Denny has gone and Rooney taking over and with a really good group they should go close!

I think that Airport West might be the danger for Pascoe Vale this year.
Now that Denny has gone and Rooney taking over and with a really good group they should go close!

Will the departure of the big fish be a big loss, or do they have enough big fellas to cover him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How much do most of these clubs pay their players? I know Greenvale pays the most by far.

A mate was telling me the govt. pays Greenvale because the area is really struggling right now?

How much do most of these clubs pay their players? I know Greenvale pays the most by far.

A mate was telling me the govt. pays Greenvale because the area is really struggling right now?

I'll bite...

You must be joking with this post??? It is generally accepted, even by most Marby people that they would spend the most at the moment. GV would've been a few years back maybe. Nowadays, after MP the next 3-4 clubs would be similar, then the bottom half of the comp would all be similar too.

Under what program does the Govt pay GV???

One of the most ridiculous posts I've seen on here for ages....

who the hell is that? sounds like he should be playing cricket! more wasted money at airport west

Spot on there harro jumps from club to club every year. Played at Eaglehawk last year and they told him if he played for free this year they would be paying him to much.

who the hell is that? sounds like he should be playing cricket! more wasted money at airport west

The big fellow has played all over australia and has done very well from the sanfl/wafl and the best victorian metro and country comps. He could get massive money any where and has alot of clubs chasing his services. People can knock him as much as they like but we all know this stems from jealousy. People just take notice he is playing at APW for a massive reduction in what he could have earned at a number of other clubs.

I will also be joining him at APW and we will both be doing everything we can to take the club up to Divvy 1 for 2011 which will be the clubs 50th anniversary. We are not here just to make up the numbers expect APW to be a masssive force in 2010.

The big fellow has played all over australia and has done very well from the sanfl/wafl and the best victorian metro and country comps. He could get massive money any where and has alot of clubs chasing his services. People can knock him as much as they like but we all know this stems from jealousy. People just take notice he is playing at APW for a massive reduction in what he could have earned at a number of other clubs.

I will also be joining him at APW and we will both be doing everything we can to take the club up to Divvy 1 for 2011 which will be the clubs 50th anniversary. We are not here just to make up the numbers expect APW to be a masssive force in 2010.

Whatever....

Don't forget the new APW coaches recent record,

Sunshine YCW - Runners Up
Pascoe Vale - Runners up
Tullamarine - Runners Up x 2

Pacco or Glenroy to win this year and the coach to get another one for the resume.

Gee, that's an intelligent reply.:rolleyes:

I'll bore you with long one then.... Have no problem with players that chosse to go from club to club and get the money they may or may not deserve, but to try and say that he has settled on APW for the love of the club is a little hard to swallow.... That's why my response was 'whatever'... I'm happy to be proven wrong....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back