Remove this Banner Ad

JoffaMan

Team Captain
Suspended
Jun 8, 2006
Behind his mum
Other Teams
JUBJUB's mum
The rumbling is that the B-Train (Scotch College) is on the brink of omission for disciplinary reasons on Game Day and at training.

More to follow...one of the bigger news stories in the APS season thus far.

That would be tragic for all people associated with Scotch College football!!!
I heard the B-Train was late to the game on saturday because he went to purchase some pies for a boost of energy at half time.
Is this true?

that is massive news, the b-train is a massive asset to scotch and cant be replaced, if only the coaching staff could see this.
i bring pitty on the coach who made this decision

dj35 said:
that is massive news, the b-train is a massive asset to scotch and cant be replaced, if only the coaching staff could see this.
i bring pitty on the coach who made this decision

i agree with u dj, but can u tell me what type of pies he brought for an energy boost? was it four'n'twenty or paddies pies?
interesting diet by the b-trian

The pies must have been getting a fair work-out. P.Jacobs, B.Train, J.Rush. I hope there was some left over for the muffa and 'godders'.

The B-Train's form has been lacklusture of late and hasn't quite found his niche in the Scotch forward line and was shifted to defence late in the Xavier game.
My question is, can he found the dynamic, game-breaking and goal kicking form that he is so fondly remembered for??

Personally, and for football. I hope he does.

• Banned
It didn't help the B-Train's cause that he was taken off after a reasonable first half...kicking two and setting up another.

• Banned
The boy just continues to have bad luck.....now he is struggling with a virus.

No doubt he will strap the boots on though as he is a consumate professional.

For the good of 2nd XVIII football, we can only hope he pulls on the Cardinbal, Gold and Blue once more.

He's a consumate professional and will do everything possible to line up inside Scotch's forward 50 arc for one last time.

I predict him to create some havoc for the Haileybury defenders and kick 4 with 4 unforgettable celebrations.

chooker said:
He's a consumate professional and will do everything possible to line up inside Scotch's forward 50 arc for one last time.

I predict him to create some havoc for the Haileybury defenders and kick 4 with 4 unforgettable celebrations.

Big News in the Scotch camp with B-Train passing the Wednesday fitness test and it is now up to the leader ship group to decide wether he will take his place on saturday due to his late arrival last Saturday. My confidence is now sky high with the b-train on the ground. I heard he may be moving to full back if he plays to take Bradly the best full foward in the APS

Remove this Banner Ad

B-Train rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Back