Toast Baby Bartel - Nadia Bartel Pregnant!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 16, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong

I always find it amusing just how many posters on here reprise Luca Brasi's performance at the start of The Godfather every time a current player is expecting a child.

When you consider how many children have been born to 100+ game Geelong players over the years, how many end up on an AFL list and how many actually end up being quality AFL players, I'd say the odds that Bartel's child ends up as a star for the Cats would be well under 1%. Personally, I just hope his wife gives birth to a healthy boy and/or girl and that he does a better job as a parent than his own dad did.

Well this is the sort of news we love! Now if Selwood would just get cracking on his eight sons!
L A N G
S E L
W O O D
B A R T
E L
R I V E R
S
J O H N S O N
S
M E D T S
G R
E G S O N
L O N E R G A N
K E L L
Y

Hope the lads aren't all born with the sandpapery Bartel perma-stubble - maybe Nadia should opt for the C-section!

Should be fine as long as the head is smooth. But Chappy might be getting a phone call from Jimmy.

baby_beard.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No way in hell will he play footy.
Straight to modelling school.

Ling, Mooney, Scarlett, kids on the other hand....

Don't get me wrong, people can do it however they like and i'm stoked at the prospect of another father-son selection.. but...
Did anybody else find the way Nadia announced the pregnancy a bit cringeworthy?
Was it on instagram or something? It doesn't really matter anyway - we all knew about two weeks before the "offical" announcement.

Did anybody else find the way Nadia announced the pregnancy a bit cringeworthy?

How did you want her to do it ?
Go the Eddie McGuire style and hold a press conference with 50 sponsors featured in the background

As manboob said,it was known a week or so earlier anyway

When you consider how many children have been born to 100+ game Geelong players over the years, how many end up on an AFL list and how many actually end up being quality AFL players, I'd say the odds that Bartel's child ends up as a star for the Cats would be well under 1%. Personally, I just hope his wife gives birth to a healthy boy and/or girl and that he does a better job as a parent than his own dad did.

Very well put compared to the carry on here.:thumbsu:

And kudos to the DC avatar.:thumbsu:

How did you want her to do it ?
Go the Eddie McGuire style and hold a press conference with 50 sponsors featured in the background

As manboob said,it was known a week or so earlier anyway
Yes, with bottles of Powerade, Footy Water and L'Oreal in the foreground :p

Link above, i've reviewed my post doesn't really matter how they went about it, think i was feeling a little touchy about the merits of social media a couple of days ago

Holy moly.

I'm certainly not going to question her posting that pic. More please.
But I probably would if I was jimmy.

Holy moly.

I'm certainly not going to question her posting that pic. More please.
But I probably would if I was jimmy.
Jimmy smiles a lot…

he has many reasons…

This is a big one…

Go Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Baby Bartel - Nadia Bartel Pregnant!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back