Rumour Bachar Houli

Remove this Banner Ad

He was a huge blues fan

Reading some of the regular Essendon track watchers you get the feeling he doesn't follow instructions often enough, just does his own thing and isn't accountable.

Forget about ability, you want your players firstly to follow coaches instructions.

He and his family are massive Carlton supporters (but I'm not so sure anymore since his drafting)

I tell you who goes for who before he was drafted.

His father: was a mad Bulldogs supporter
His mother: No-one
Oldest brother: Carlton
2nd oldest: Carlton
3rd oldest: Mad Collingwood fan
Bachar: Went for Carlton but wasn't diehard
Youngest: Carlton

He was a huge blues fan

Reading some of the regular Essendon track watchers you get the feeling he doesn't follow instructions often enough, just does his own thing and isn't accountable.

Forget about ability, you want your players firstly to follow coaches instructions.

Who ever told you that is a tool. Bachar is the most professional football player on that list. All you have to do is read the papers; he was coming 1st or 2nd in most of the running during the pre-season. He also plays good on the small forwards, just watch him up against Milne this week.

He has very good leadership qualities

He was a huge blues fan

I guess this is the reason why Houli reminds me of Camporeale...

Bachar Houli will leave the Bombers and will be traded to the Blues in 2010;) Not getting a run with the Don's and was a BIG Carlton fan when he was a kid.
Very Reliable Source told me: 90% done deal
bookmark it.
Ha Ha must be a lot of players delisted this season as i can't say who to delist.Joseph promoted and at least 3-4 picks in the draft who goes?

Hartlett,Edwards and Bannister we still need another 2 ,Cloke and Bentick both depth players who else Hadley did o.k this week.Robbie Warnock he is a bit of a dud in my opinion at the moment same as Chris johnson but they both safe. I guess Caleb Tiller or Rhys Okeefe could be delisted if they can but they just starting out and can be on the rookie list as most clubs would not select them in the draft i guess.

Done deal if we can trade for him for Chris Johnson. I give Robbie Warnock at least 1 more year to prove himself he isn't another spud of a player who takes the cash and run for my club Carlton.

For anyone who believes this is just another crap rumour that goes around on bigfooty, i can't name any names because i have promised not to.. but this discussion of a Houli trade came out of a table that Sticks and Fev were sitting at a Carlton function on Thursday night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who ever told you that is a tool. Bachar is the most professional football player on that list. All you have to do is read the papers; he was coming 1st or 2nd in most of the running during the pre-season. He also plays good on the small forwards, just watch him up against Milne this week.

He has very good leadership qualities

callum chambers thread. Jake king could do the most pushups. Spuds who cant get games in crap teams dont all of a sudden go to another club & become Chris Judds.

ctacp
curleir than a catoggio pube

lol yeah I heard about that, but have you heard the latest apparently Gibbs and Judd are coming across to Essendon cause Gibbs' great grandmothers cousins sisters dog used to be an essendon supporter. Funny that hey :thumbsu:
lol keep the hack

bachar houli translated into english is Jake King...

ctacp
curlier than a catoggio pube

No he's not. In fact, I'd say they're the complete opposite. King is excellent defensively and gives it his all but lacks any skill to speak of. Bachar Houli is very skilled but needs to work on his defensive game. Definitely something to work with.

I remember in the mid 80s, the masterstroke that landed Kernahan at Carlton was getting Bruce Doull to give him a call.

Times have changed since then but I reckon if we get Mil Hanna to send Bachar a fully sick text mesage, then he's as good as ours :thumbsu:

would love to have bachar. have met him and is just beyond belief a great guy. footy wise, needs to work on his defensive side. but would be very happy to see him in the navy blue.

seems to be the person that if the club sits him down and tells him to that they have got him on the basis he works on areas of his game, he'd try his best to fix them.

I tell you who goes for who before he was drafted.

His father: was a mad Bulldogs supporter
His mother: No-one
Oldest brother: Carlton
2nd oldest: Carlton
3rd oldest: Mad Collingwood fan
Bachar: Went for Carlton but wasn't diehard
Youngest: Carlton

You know whats funny.

One of the first things ever said to me when I met him back in 05 (Albanvale vs. Parkside) - was that his ENTIRE family were die hard Carlton supporters.

Whether he meant entire as in "majority" who knows - but that's exactly what he told me.

Well put it this way people - we either gain Houli as a player - and lose Salman Rushdie as a supporter ... or we just keep it the way it is now.

The Carlton Football Club is not big enough for the both of them.

I know Spotswood his junior club will want him back ;)

I dont think with our current team he offers us a lot at the moment. Wouldnt give more than a 3rd Rounder. They can have Bannister back if they want :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bachar Houli

Remove this Banner Ad

Back