Rumour Bachar Houli

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't understant why he's not getting a game with Essendon? What does Knights etc. have against him?

He'd be a good pick up. If I were his manager I'd be telling him to go elsewhere because he's not going anywhere at Essendon.

I remember in the mid 80s, the masterstroke that landed Kernahan at Carlton was getting Bruce Doull to give him a call.

Times have changed since then but I reckon if we get Mil Hanna to send Bachar a fully sick text mesage, then he's as good as ours :thumbsu:

Brilliant! :D:thumbsu:

**** OFF, He is the dons!
Spot on.

Houli must be the only one way player Knights has taken to task over running fast with the ball...
I can't understant why he's not getting a game with Essendon? What does Knights etc. have against him?

He'd be a good pick up. If I were his manager I'd be telling him to go elsewhere because he's not going anywhere at Essendon.
Have you read the rest of the thread? ;) :confused: :eek:

You know whats funny.

One of the first things ever said to me when I met him back in 05 (Albanvale vs. Parkside) - was that his ENTIRE family were die hard Carlton supporters.

Whether he meant entire as in "majority" who knows - but that's exactly what he told me.

Lol, don't know what he is talking about. But that's the truth.

I rather Steven Salopek, Luke Ball, Brian Lake, Matt Maguire, Aaron Sandilands or Shaun Higgins!

Luke Ball no chance, Lake no chance in hell, Sandilands would cost an arm and a leg and do not need. Wishing Higgins to move from the dogs is as hopeful as me playing for Carlton tomorrow against Port.

Port won't let Salopek go either. He's too talented and they know better.

Maguire the only realistic chance but I could see Hawthorn throwing an arm and a leg to get him to their club.

Can't be stuffed reading every post but a good mate of mine who is Bombers supporters does not rate him at all.
And from i have seen neither do i really so no the Bummers can keep him.

Was pretty keen on Houli a couple of years ago before he was drafted, but I would question whether we need this type of player. I'd also question where he would slot into also.

Agree totally from a list management perspective l do not see any valve in trading for Houli at all, l think we have greater areas of need in terms of further improving our list.

Sorry to so sound really annoying but why come you guys always start threads about things you hear from your uncles ,best friends ,sons, friend. You guys have started, like 5 of these players coming over to your side. Do any of you get annoyed by this? By the way this is not a troll. It is a friendly question.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't you look like a fool now?:eek:

Thanks for cleaning up the dirt from Alberton.

Well done on delivering a good performance for the first time in over a month.

Hope like hell we get your mob in the finals. IF you make you'll be the weakest team in there without doubt. ;)

Well done on delivering a good performance for the first time in over a month.

Hope like hell we get your mob in the finals. IF you make you'll be the weakest team in there without doubt. ;)
I guarantee you that I'd be looking forward to our clash much more then you. Would be a great stroke of luck avoiding playing Adelaide or Brisbane interstate. Not to mention our dominant record over you. Let the Pies/Dogs finish 4th, lose 1st week of finals then meet them whilst they are vulnerbale in the semi finals.

I'm getting a tad hard.

I guarantee you that I'd be looking forward to our clash much more then you. Would be a great stroke of luck avoiding playing Adelaide or Brisbane interstate. Not to mention our dominant record over you. Let the Pies/Dogs finish 4th, lose 1st week of finals then meet them whilst they are vulnerbale in the semi finals.

I'm getting a tad hard.

Maybe if you had both hands on the keyboard this wouldn't happen.

I'm getting a tad hard.

Heres the deal, Carlton are in the finals 100% can't be kicked out, whereas your mob still can be dislodged, so don't get ahead of yourself.

You might think beating the Saints means you can easily beat Freo and the Hawks but both are still danger games, Freo in Perth are a different team and you don't travel that well (2 wins from past 8 interstate games) and the Hawks want to finish on a high and your record against them aint great (1 win from past 7)

But hey enjoy the win today its your GF for 2009 cause there won't be any more enjoyment!!

The funny thing about your win and how poor your form is that you had a lead of almost 40 and you did everything possible to lose it, thats the difference between our two clubs, we know how to finish teams off recently.

We've just knocked off one of the most dominant teams in AFL history. I have every right to harden up.

In a season that the bottom 6 clubs don't want to win and they have only played teams in the top 8 nine times. They have had a very lucky/easy draw which has helped them. StKilda is no where near the Geelong of 06.

We've just knocked off one of the most dominant teams in AFL history. I have every right to harden up.
And we held off a Grand Finalist and didn't give up the lead like Essendon have done all year.

You lost to Richmond and WC.

St Kilda lost the game, you didn't win it. :)

Both Prismall and Riewoldt choked.

The Saints were due for a loss and will only bounce back harder after losing a winnable game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bachar Houli

Remove this Banner Ad

Back