Premiership Player
Suspended
Aug 16, 2008
Australia
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Spurs, Liverpool, Barca
time to get amongst a long term profit..

starting with 10$ , try and nail 30 winners @ 1.20
30 winners = $2373

if people want to post there tips go for it :)

Having a look at a good 1.20 bet for today

im assuming this will be closed @ page 50..
click here for new thread

• Banned
hows this silly AS9

many people are capable of backing 30+ 1.20 winners.

blacks a fake im already amongst.

hows this silly AS9

Really? That would be super impressive. Even half that in a row would be very very impressive.

The only problem with this is towards the end you will be making bets of over $1500 at odds of $1.20
Be interesting to see if you still hold your nerve when that time comes.

also you eventually run into some bad luck in a tight contest which allows bookies to stay in business

1.20 faves should win 83% of the time but they dont

Having done this experminet in our punters club many times, with no success. Not only that but it hurts more when a $1.20 result costs you everthing that you have worked for. Sometimes i think that you will not get 9 out of 10 $1.10 games so are much better trying to chasse the upset. But goodluck anyway, ill keep an eye out to see if you get anywhere near 30.​

How about starting with $30 and have each bet at $10. But rather than for a win go for a place selecting real short favourites. Once you've doubled your pool you double your bets and so on....

30 in a row, tough gig. I had a small amount left in account and I've been rolling it over. The last bet I took was Aus at 1.30 to win the one day series against WI. A series is much safer than an individual game. If you were really selective, like take 30 bets over 6-12 months, you might be able to manage it - I don't like the chances though. And I'd stay the hell away from the races, I'd give you 0% of picking 30 of them in a row!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hows this silly AS9

Bookmakers make a living laying short priced favourites & you want to play directly into their hands....I'm not saying that $1.20 is never value--it can be sure, but i'll bet if you're aiming to back 30 winners @ $1.20 you're not going to be backing 30 bets that are over the odds--ie. where you rate the bet a $1.10 chance to win....there will be times you're taking under the odds & this is where "the man" will end up beating you.

not trying to rain on your parade, just trying to save you from doing your balls on this idea.

Ok everyone has given their opinion and the consensus is that it is very difficult to do but not impossible. Can we now sit back and see how things go and if it doesn't work out don't say i told you so because the chances of this happening is $237 to 1...Good luck boys lets hope you get a there...

to start with doing it individually your only going to get about $360 but as a multi yeah sure $2000 +

it is very likely it will happen 1 in every 10 attempts as long as you mix the selections

Nothing wrong with your idea...just that the chances of you winning are about 1 in 237.3.
You can't outsmart simple maths

That is of course based on the fact that a $1.20 shot is actually a $1.20 shot. If you think you are smarter than the bookmakers and you are getting $1.10 shots @ 1.20 then all of a sudden your getting 237.3-1 for a 118.65-1 chance.

Are you talking about 30 $1.20 as a multi?

If so there is always one that will **** you up.

I learnt this when I had Perth Glory to beat CCM, Federer to beat Murray, Manchester City to beat Portsmouth, and the one I expected to be a shoe is was AC milan to beat that Liverio whatever team while Milan were at home. They Drew and I was very pissed as I would have collected $90 profit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back 30 1.20 winners receive over $2000

Remove this Banner Ad

Back