Back 30 1.20 winners receive over $2000

Remove this Banner Ad

Bet11: Panathinaikos to beat PAOK- $480 @ $1.19

I've had quite a few winners over the $1.20 so I have lowered my bet for this current selection, I have $566.64 in account and am staking $288 units in this bet.

Bet12: Michigan state win at home vs Michigan - $288 @ $1.17

M.State are 23-7 and have won the last 10 at home agaisnt Michigan, Michigan have also been pretty mediocre this season with a 14-15 record! Cone on state.

Panathinaikos leading 49-39 at half time. Bwin has a stream but I don't want to deposit 10 euros just to watch a game of basketball.

Oh great. Only 4 points up at 3/4 time. Hold onto your monocles folks.

Win by 8. Onto bet 16 :eek:

I have world basketball app on my iPhone which gives you live updated scores of all major basketball leagues every 15 seconds

I've had quite a few winners over the $1.20 so I have lowered my bet for this current selection, I have $566.64 in account and am staking $288 units in this bet.

Bet12: Michigan state win at home vs Michigan - $288 @ $1.17

M.State are 23-7 and have won the last 10 at home agaisnt Michigan, Michigan have also been pretty mediocre this season with a 14-15 record! Cone on state.

Bet13: Boston win at home vs Washington - $613.15 @ $1.11

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a great thread. There just seem to be too many sheep now though. The moment someone suggests something everyone follows. Like with this Katherine chick to win best director. Do people even know what she looks like? What other movies has she directed? Wouldn't a safer bet be backing Avatar to win best picture. Not that I would gamble on the Oscars anyway. I noticed Barry posts that he's having $700 on Portland with the start, so now everyone will be on it, someone already has followed suit (no offence Barry). Don't jinx him, be original and pick your own. Barry didn't make it this far being a sheep (you might have copied a couple, but I think you're entitled too having got this far)

This is a great thread. There just seem to be too many sheep now though. The moment someone suggests something everyone follows. Like with this Katherine chick to win best director. Do people even know what she looks like? What other movies has she directed? Wouldn't a safer bet be backing Avatar to win best picture. Not that I would gamble on the Oscars anyway. I noticed Barry posts that he's having $700 on Portland with the start, so now everyone will be on it, someone already has followed suit (no offence Barry). Don't jinx him, be original and pick your own. Barry didn't make it this far being a sheep (you might have copied a couple, but I think you're entitled too having got this far)

No, because it won't win.

There isn't a whole lot of options around as well. Not like every event has a $1.20 favourite. So, when people see an event they seem comfortable with, then they put their money on it.

And most in here seem to have common sport interest, and you normally punt on what you know ... so there was bound to be some overlapping.

I see what your saying about Barrys bet. I'll look at that game later if Kathryn gets up but i'll be looking at Denver for the win @ $1.33:thumbsu:

This is a great thread. There just seem to be too many sheep now though. The moment someone suggests something everyone follows. Like with this Katherine chick to win best director. Do people even know what she looks like? What other movies has she directed?

Dude. She directed Point Break, if you don't know that you shouldn't be betting on her, that I'd agree with.

The HurtLocker should win movie of the year and a shit load of other awards, but the obvious one for this movie is best director.

Have you seen the movie, it ****ing blows your mind how well it is directed.

I was tossing up whether to bet on her as early as a month ago, and I only placed my bet this morning after hearing Quinten Tarintino say if she doesn't win he will quit directing, good enough for me.:D

And unlike the "sheep" you call on here, I have placed 7/8 original bets, although some of them have been nailbiters.

Placed or posted any yourself have you? Because if not, I don't know how you can criticize others for "following" bets that are almost good things.

I don't think my last post came through but I've got $615 on boston at $1.11...

If the celtics can't beat Washington with no arenas,Josh Howard,butler,Jamison etc then they need to fcuk right off... Gee they frustrate me, this will
honestly be the last time I back them, there like a retirement village with all
there veterans. This wizards team is likely to run
them all night, 2 very different styles of ball here.

On your bike champ. This thread has been excellent and has helped alot of people win alot of money, if you actually go through the pages you will see how wide and varied alot of the bets have been but of course if there is something that presents value and someone can pass through some knowledge then of course people will take it.

Contribute or piss off.

If the celtics can't beat Washington with no arenas,Josh Howard,butler,Jamison etc then they need to fcuk right off... Gee they frustrate me, this will

omfg this if painfull

Attempt 1 Bet 10

Phoenix to beat Indiana in play $67 @ $1.27. WIN

Didn't post a couple but still going along nicely.

Attempt 1 Bet 11

Panathinaikos to beat PAOK $85.09 @ $1.17 WIN

Attempt 1 Bet 12

Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova to beat Anastasija Sevastova $100 @ $1.26 WIN

Attempt 1 Bet 13

Boston to beat Washington in play $126 @ $1.41

You will also find people don't want to be waiting a couple of days for their next bet so everyone will be on the same events at the same time (nba, european basketball, soccer)

And there is only a few bets around the $1.15-1.40 mark so your bound to get some repeat bets.

You'd be mad if you backed a sport and didn't know something about it.

Lol they'll be fine. They always get off to sluggish starts. Oh and they're playing the Wizards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back 30 1.20 winners receive over $2000

Remove this Banner Ad

Back