Back 30 1.20 winners receive over $2000

Remove this Banner Ad

For anyone wanting to look at Butler, this is from accuscore a fantastic website that has a very good winning strike rate in american sports.

NCAAB: Wright St Raiders vs. Butler Bulldogs 3/9/2010

The Butler Bulldogs are heavy 76.3 percent favorites over the Wright St Raiders. The Raiders are shooting 42.4 percent from the field and the Bulldogs are forecasted to shoot 46.6 percent. The Bulldogs have the rebounding advantage at 28.4 to 25.4. The Bulldogs are committing fewer turnovers at 8.9 vs 13.1 for the Raiders. The Raiders are making 6.5 three pointers on 37.3 percent from three point range. The Bulldogs are making 6.8 three pointers on 34.4 percent.

Just got some money in the account so I am jumping on this bandwagon.

ATT 1- Bet 1
Butler bulldogs win $10 @ 1.30

Read tige19's report and it seemed decent so I am jumping on now its off to uni!!

research?? Don't lie, you just read my post! For what it's worth butler are a good ball team, seeded 12 in the country but far from the 12th best team they simply get a sweet ride in the horizon league.
Hey I'm not lying, but I will give you credit if this gets up.

If I am going to follow someone's tip here, I will do some research, especially now my bank is building.

Seems like a good bet though.:thumbsu:

Well, Shredded Cheese won and won by about 8 dashing away but boy it started sooooooo short. Much shorter than anticipated. Jason had his 20k obviously on it so to speak.

Bet 2

Ipswich Race 9, No.3 - Perfect Pedro - $10.40 PLACE

I really should be backing this for the win but again, similiar scenario to bet one but not a possible chance of it start anywhere near what SC did. Nothing at all in the race and this is a front running dog who IF he finds leads, win by panels..

Orlando do it easy and butler are getting the job done, not touching in play because there is no value. I think I may put a little wager on Portland, not 100% confident because the kings can be dangerous so might just whack $300 on and then rape CSKA tonight in euroleague.

I'm a bit worried about the Kings too.. their record is poor but they are a tough team to beat. It is in Portland though so the Blazers should get the job done, only my 2nd bet though so I'm not throwing much coin at it. I can understand you not wanting to put 300+ on.

Bet16: Orlando win vs La clippers - $817.76 @ $1.12

for anyone wanting a banker lock in butler at home agaisnt Wright in the NCAA basketball. Butler are 19-0 in the horizon league and undefeated at home this season and have already beaten Wright twice by double digits! I thought the game was tomoro hence reason I didn't get on, I might just go in play if butler don't go out to an early leade, game starts at 1 today.

Bet17: Portland win at home vs Sacramento - $412 @ $1.25

I've scaled down my bet, wasn't prepared to stake my whole account on the result so ive lobbed $412 on the blazers! Pretty confident but not a banker in my books.

I am so gutted about not being able to get on butler, they are by 14 at the half, probably the easiest bet of this whole experiment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blazers up by 10 at the half and Boston getting rolled, butler win of course, good for those who got on. Lakers are playing well to for the moment.

Blazers up by 10 at the half and Boston getting rolled, butler win of course, good for those who got on. Lakers are playing well to for the moment.

lakers 1.30 atm :(

dont you love it when you see the 1.10 go out

For anyone wanting to look at Butler, this is from accuscore a fantastic website that has a very good winning strike rate in american sports.

NCAAB: Wright St Raiders vs. Butler Bulldogs 3/9/2010

The Butler Bulldogs are heavy 76.3 percent favorites over the Wright St Raiders. The Raiders are shooting 42.4 percent from the field and the Bulldogs are forecasted to shoot 46.6 percent. The Bulldogs have the rebounding advantage at 28.4 to 25.4. The Bulldogs are committing fewer turnovers at 8.9 vs 13.1 for the Raiders. The Raiders are making 6.5 three pointers on 37.3 percent from three point range. The Bulldogs are making 6.8 three pointers on 34.4 percent.

do you have an account with them?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back 30 1.20 winners receive over $2000

Remove this Banner Ad

Back