Bad Beats

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford

For those not in the know with the segment its a comedy like thing, not a promo for gambling.

I know some were not happy with it being in the NCAA threads as feeling it was a pro gambling segment. also i guess being its own thread more people can enjoy the bit.

Youre killing the thread vibe already G.
I would urge everyone to go the chandelier swinging NFL multibet this week, choosing say four underdogs and one favorite. Week 1 would be a good time for such given teams are still preseason-ruaty

I would urge everyone to go the chandelier swinging NFL multibet this week, choosing say four underdogs and one favorite. Week 1 would be a good time for such given teams are still preseason-ruaty
Im going to do a $5 or $10 multi each week trying to hit the 16 legger I think. Got 16/16 correct in a single week once in AE, see if I can do it again.

Im going to do a $5 or $10 multi each week trying to hit the 16 legger I think. Got 16/16 correct in a single week once in AE, see if I can do it again.
**** it, I'll give that a crack as well.

This weeks multi is paying $3645-1 :tearsofjoy:

**** it, I'll give that a crack as well.

This weeks multi is paying $3645-1 :tearsofjoy:
If it gets to Monday night football ill likely need to take out a loan to lay off on the other team if im betting $10. :tearsofjoy:

If it gets to Monday night football ill likely need to take out a loan to lay off on the other team if im betting $10. :tearsofjoy:
I was just thinking how pissed off I'm going to be when Aaron Rodgers cost me $36k :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember last year when the redzone special hit of every team kicking a field goal?

First one of the season, 5607-1 with the power price, have decided ill go with $5 bets thru out instead of $10

Screenshot_2024-09-05-05-48-02-66_83e199cd358967ea9d0a9ebeedae12e2.jpg

KC, GB, CHI, PIT, MIA, CIN, IND, MIN, NO, BUF, LAC, SEA, CLE, TB, LAR, SF

Last edited:
First one of the season, 5607-1 with the power price, have decided ill go with $5 bets thru out instead of $10

View attachment 2100839

KC, GB, CHI, PIT, MIA, CIN, IND, MIN, NO, BUF, LAC, SEA, CLE, TB, LAR, SF
1725492408569.png

After the first game, one of us will be done haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Bad Beats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back