Speculation Bailey Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

There is a carboard cutout of Ponga in a box at the MCG?
Baz & Ponga recently started a new partnership together, which is the business from which the IG screenshot is taken.

The brand and their ads for it have been plasted everywhere over social media for the last week and a bit, deodorants and body sprays from memory.

It's a cutout.

Baz & Ponga recently started a new partnership together, which is the business from which the IG screenshot is taken.

The brand and their ads for it have been plasted everywhere over social media for the last week and a bit, deodorants and body sprays from memory.

It's a cutout.
1st off the person that’s done the cardboard picture, that’s some awesome work. But the person that’s done the cutting out, your amazing I mean the way you have cut around them flowing locks, that’s a real talent,

Brilliant 👍

1st off the person that’s done the cardboard picture, that’s some awesome work. But the person that’s done the cutting out, your amazing I mean the way you have cut around them flowing locks, that’s a real talent,

Brilliant 👍
The post was clearly in reference to Kalyn Ponga...

You're either taking the piss, or just vehemently stupid.

Jay Clark just said tonight Smith is heading to Geelong.

That’s now Ralphy, Cal Twomey and Jay Clark all saying it in the last 2 weeks.
Did I miss the part where Bailey or his agent said it was happening?

Until a player signs the dotted line or is wearing oppo colours, sounds like guesswork.

Jay Clark just said tonight Smith is heading to Geelong.

That’s now Ralphy, Cal Twomey and Jay Clark all saying it in the last 2 weeks.
Did I miss the part where Bailey or his agent said it was happening?

Until a player signs the dotted line or is wearing oppo colours, sounds like guesswork.
Hard to know if anyone actually has any intel or are just repeating what they know others are saying.

“All the mail is Geelong”
“Increasingly likely that it’s Geelong”
“I keep hearing Geelong”.

It would make sense if it is Geelong, being that he previously signed up to Cotton on, and Geelong really need him, but I still don’t really trust guys like Ralph or Clark to know what they’re on about.

Hard to know if anyone actually has any intel or are just repeating what they know others are saying.

It would make sense if it is Geelong, being that he previously signed up to Cotton on, and Geelong really need him, but I still don’t really trust guys like Ralph or Clark to know what they’re on about.
More likely than not that one guy said it, and it's just following the leader from there.

Easier for journos to just ride the wave of what everyone else is saying, than to stick out like a sore thumb by going with something else.

In their eyes, you don't look like an idiot when you're proven wrong that way.

So Geelong fans wants Smith and Oliver in their side for 2025. Then of course will go to war on an internet message board when people say they can’t develop their own players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Geelong fans wants Smith and Oliver in their side for 2025. Then of course will go to war on an internet message board when people say they can’t develop their own players.
Oliver? WTF over?

Im on the fence with Baz FFS... can't see Oliver at all.

Go Catters

Yes, the side with 4 premierships and 6 GF appearances in 17 years has no idea how to develop players.

God forbid how good they'd be if they weren't such incompetent morons.

Depends what Bailey is after as to which club is best fit.. all three are a good chance of onfield success in next 5-8 years.. they are all great clubs.

Geelong - slower lifestyle, great club culture, marquee player expectations (pros and cons), sponsorship ties

Collingwood - big club, city ritz, good for instagram account, less pressure to be top player.

Hawks - adds experience to exciting club on rise, best bet for future flags in my opinion..

I would bet money he has.

Everyone’s just playing dumb, because there’s no need to tell anyone just yet.
Yep.

Generally true to keep everyone guessing, but especially so for someone like Smith.

When you've expended a lot of time and effort building a social media presence that has become highly lucrative, having media attention and people talking about you is literally money in the bank.

The longer speculation drags out around him, the richer he gets.

Lol...how long have Geelong been successful for?
Children × Bigfooty at its finest

My favourite part of this is how it has been reported yesterday that Houston is worth 2 first rounders and 13 is enough for Smith. Big deal re the knee. He's a strong boy he will be fine.
Houston is contracted until 2027 hence why it still take multiple 1sts to trade for him. Less about the knee for Baz, more that he is out of contract and once/if he nominates another club the Dogs don't have much if any leverage.

My favourite part of this is how it has been reported yesterday that Houston is worth 2 first rounders and 13 is enough for Smith. Big deal re the knee. He's a strong boy he will be fine.
Isn't Houston contracted?
My favourite part of this is how people don't understand the difference between contacted and uncontracted.
My other favourite part is people who abuse professional reporters, but believe ITKs fantasising on the internet

Usually where there is smoke there is fire. All signs are pointing to him at Geelong. So sounds like he would end up there.

Would have loved him at the hawks, would have added another dimension to our midfield.

On Pixel 6 using BigFooty.com mobile app

If you don't know which way the wind is blowing then your boat just moves with the current

My favourite is player x is going to team x, then 2 weeks later they sign a 4 year deal.
I particularly liked the "Tyson Stengle hates living in Geelong, has a $1m offer from St Kilda, and just met RTB at a restaurant with his manager"

Next week signs on for Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Bailey Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

Back