Trade Requested Bailey Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm kind of curious- given Geelongs current list and the depth across the ground I would have thought giving up three picks for one player would be seen as a massive gamble?

I can see the Hawks getting away with it given their youth in all stocks and their success with their youth- is geelong in the same position list wise?
You're absolutely right.

More than happy to give up our first. Or our first + pick swaps of 2nd and 3rds etc that result in same net picks. But I don't think we can afford to give up 3 picks (even if 2 of them are 2nd or 3rd rounders) for a single player given our profile. We took 3 of the last 7 picks in last years draft. Granted, Humphries has been a very astute pick, but we can't make a habit of filling spots doing this.

Bulldogs ITKs say Bailey Smith has just had a medical at the Suns.

The suns could get the deal done as they will have a low first round pick.

As someone mentioned above, Cats would have to give up 3 picks or two late firsts for him, which would be a huge gamble.

He’s also met with Damien Hardwick recently.

There goes the “he wants to be a main part of the midfield” story.

I'm kind of curious- given Geelongs current list and the depth across the ground I would have thought giving up three picks for one player would be seen as a massive gamble?

I can see the Hawks getting away with it given their youth in all stocks and their success with their youth- is geelong in the same position list wise?
Reckon there's a bit of burley being chucked in the water here. Don't think we see a trade like that.

Xbox One Nintendo GIF

I welcome the influx of GCS fans to this thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fake news from a bunch of fake ITK's.

Doggies accepted they are also getting around the value of Pick 12, no more, no less. None of this two firsts, future seconds, absolute rubbish.

I can make up fake rumours as well but I'm serving the football community with truth bombas, you can choose to listen to me or listen to the fake ITK's who have no runs on the board and work 9-5 stacking shelves.

They can't explain me calling them out on them saying Baz bought a house ... oh they saw Baz scouting houses in Bellarine. No truth to this, absolute fake news. Real estate world is small, they all know each other, but ofc when you make rumours up you don't know that I check your fake news through a siv

Doggies accepted they are also getting around the value of Pick 12, no more, no less. None of this two firsts, future seconds, absolute rubbish.

I can make up fake rumours as well but I'm serving the football community with truth bombas, you can choose to listen to me or listen to the fake ITK's who have no runs on the board and work 9-5 stacking shelves.
.......And what exactly do you do?

Celebrity 101 is Tom Morris, so no more reliable than the shelf stackers
From the sound of his comment, hangs around Frankston Centrelink every day from 8am-5pm
Serves truth bombas, presumably with salsa and guac
It's a pretty good caricature I'll admit, unless of course he's not actually taking the piss.

The "runs on the board" line is just perfection.

He's been here 3 weeks, the whole reason nobody is listening to him is because he hasn't got runs on the board.

They can't explain me calling them out on them saying Baz bought a house ... oh they saw Baz scouting houses in Bellarine. No truth to this, absolute fake news. Real estate world is small, they all know each other, but ofc when you make rumours up you don't know that I check your fake news through a siv
Tell us - in 50 words or less - why you are the only believable poster here.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Bailey Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

Back