Trade Requested Bailey Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

Fake news from a bunch of fake ITK's.

Doggies accepted they are also getting around the value of Pick 12, no more, no less. None of this two firsts, future seconds, absolute rubbish.

I can make up fake rumours as well but I'm serving the football community with truth bombas, you can choose to listen to me or listen to the fake ITK's who have no runs on the board and work 9-5 stacking shelves.

They can't explain me calling them out on them saying Baz bought a house ... oh they saw Baz scouting houses in Bellarine. No truth to this, absolute fake news. Real estate world is small, they all know each other, but ofc when you make rumours up you don't know that I check your fake news through a siv
Starting to think this is Sam McCulre

He was in Europe with Baz, and he went to Xavs with him (his words)

What’s that? No photo of evidence and going completely radio silent when questioned isn’t convincing enough?
Is this the same bloke who also claimed he was best mates with Tom Barass, and that Tom definitely 100% would NOT be coming to Hawthorn?

Sorry missed this who claimed they where best mates with Tom Barrass ?

If you don’t know who it is then I’m sorry but you must be a “fake ITK” 9-5 shelf stacker.
Unlike you, he is “serving the football community with truth bombas, you can choose to listen to him or listen to the fake ITK's who have no runs on the board.”

Remember, he has runs on the board being active a whole “3 weeks”, went to Xavs with Bailey Smith and also went to Europe with him…but if you ask for photo proof you won’t hear another word about it…also is apparently a physio so keep him away from Gary Rohan.

Xbox One Nintendo GIF

I welcome the influx of GCS fans to this thread.
No One Page GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love how Old Mate went to all the trouble of scrolling the Geelong board for Gotchas…. and the only thing he ended up with was a joke that they didn’t get…
He bit so hard on the Mystery Mid he broke teeth lol

poor ol celebrity

GO Catters

Never trust someone telling you done deal and Geelong.

Deledio and Hopper done deals 😘

Still No proof of a property purchase at all. These journos really are rubbish.

But Smith is going to change his lifestyle and upend his life to move to Geelong. You really don’t know Bailey well do you guys. Baz wants the smoke, the smoke and the flames come in Melbourne.

Ginnivan putting the work in behind the scenes as well to make it happen

But Smith is going to change his lifestyle and upend his life to move to Geelong. You really don’t know Bailey well do you guys. Baz wants the smoke, the smoke and the flames come in Melbourne.

If someone wants to out-bid us with monumental overs at the last minute a la Hopper, then so be it.

There's not a single Geelong supporter crying in their beer about missing out on Hopper.

Your backtracking is going to be glorious

At least this is a genuine point of view.

I reckon he’ll be at Geelong, with far more confidence than I had with Hopper and Deledio.

At least this is a genuine point of view.

I reckon he’ll be at Geelong, with far more confidence than I had with Hopper and Deledio.

It’s not even the whole what I’ve heard sorta thing.

It’s that you talk to people you know who know the know in the afl community. They don’t see Baz wanting to leave the limelight to settle in Geelong. He likes the fashion, the lifestyle in Melbourne etc. Makes no sense would be unlike Baz.

For the sake of his career he should go to Geelong imo. I just know he won’t

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Bailey Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

Back